Pillow Mount?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsvtec

GNU/Linux Evangelist
I have two questions about these:
1. Will they work with my Koni/H&R setup?

2. If yes, are they worth the ~$150?

1.) yes they will work

2.) depends how die hard you are about your suspension, i did my mounts at the same time i installed the coilovers so i can't make that great of a comparison. if you're doing a lot of autoxing and road racing and dont mind spending the money, go for it, otherwise use your stock mounts.

basically, it allows the top of the shock tower to sit "better" onto the car, allowing for a little less flex or something. i don't notice them one bit, but goign from ractive/koni setup to tein ha's is probaby the cause for that

im also running them .... before this i was on stock suspension ... so i cant give much of a comparison either

Cool, thanks for the replies. They are going on the list. :)

Pardon the suspension n00b questions but does anyone know anything about Suspension Techniques? They seem to be the only manufacturer that makes a F/R swaybar kit for my car. Would I be better of buying the Progress rear and using my stock front. This is an autox car and will see some road course.

i have the suspension tech rear sway bar/tie bar combo on my car ... its pretty badass
i use the car for autoX and road course
it holds up quite well
id keep the stock front... just upgrade the rear

I haven't looked really hard, but Options Auto Salon only sells the kit. They do have a Progress rear sway bar. How do the two companies compare?

shit, i even see people removing their front sway bars at the road course. you want to have your rear end stiffer to get a better rotation when throttle steering on the course. when you let off the throttle, your rear sway will help bring your ass end around and put your nose of your car into the turn. this is good because front wheel drive cars have a tendance to understeer and plow out of the turn. get an ITR rear sway bar on there, maybe with a beaks kit, you'll be golden :)

Unfortunately the ITR rear sway bar will not fot the 2nd gen Integra suspension. :thumbsdown:

Back