pimp my ride is done

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no, courtney needs to come back, wearing a bandana, and throw this mila hoochie into a crusher.

she sucks.

she doesn't know a god thing about cars.

shes annoying.

shes just trying to hump foose all the time.

i hate her.

bring back courtney.com

lol

Yeah... this new chick is nothing more than a host... and a bad one at that!

courtney is not that hot. people just hump her leg a lot because she is into cars. I saw better looking girls at the mall when i worked at abercrombie. and most of them weren't as orange as courtney either. eh, i give her a 7.5 just cause she's into cars.

there's a lot more to make a girl than just her looks.

abercrombie bitches cat eat my ass. fuck them. their personalities suck donut holes.

and you worked there? are you metro?

i'm not metro, i just take care of myself. I acknowledge that a lot of the girls are stuck up bitches, but there were some that had decent personalities. I am 25 now and have moved on from abercrombie. my gf is into cars. she actually knows about cars as is pretty hot and isn't a stuck up white girl.she's actually 1/2 flip. she has a 240 with an sr swap in it.

I was just stating that i met a lot of hot girls at abercrombie. My second point was that a girl that is into cars is more attractive than a girl that just wants to shop all day or talk about clothes.

Back