Pimpin

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

pimp.gif

lol

truck? blind ass.. its a 4dr caddy convertible.. and you call yourself a car nut :p

Holy fucking ten years ago! Christ, what's with everyone reposting shit? AHHH!!!

Here's what I want you to do... Go look in the mirror and say to yourself, outloud, "I am Sofa King we Todd did." Keep doing it. :p

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 15 2003, 09:30 AM
Holy fucking ten years ago! Christ, what's with everyone reposting shit? AHHH!!!

Here's what I want you to do... Go look in the mirror and say to yourself, outloud, "I am Sofa King we Todd did." Keep doing it. :p

Those prada shoes are so last season. Who cares, good shoes are always in, er, I mean that thing looks funny to me and I have never seen it. :p

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 15 2003, 09:30 AM

Not everyone spends all of thier free time browsing the internet.

Originally posted by Canuck 93 Civic Si+Jul 15 2003, 05:54 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@Jul 15 2003, 09:30 AM

Not everyone spends all of thier free time browsing the internet.

Ha, I just wait for B to bring the best of the internet to me...

I agree, this is probobly where i spend most of my "online" time, i can see myself just wondering around for hours .

Back