pinata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm no. dont even waste your time watching it, its not worth it.

its some mexican talking about how pinata's are beat up each year at children's birthday parties and how we should "save the pinata"

not funny.

Originally posted by CRX_B16B@Mar 3 2004, 06:33 PM
damn tke you midol! <_< why did you even bother posting?

because it was not funny and a waste of my time.

yes, that type of video is called a "PARODY".... nothing we havent seen on madtv or SNL before.....and it wasnt even funny.

I mean, maybe if the announcer was strung up and beaten with a stick, i might laugh....

because it was not funny and a waste of my time.
I though you didnt watch it, so...... how was it a waste of your worthless time on this planet? and apparently someone did think it was funny, so if you could never post on my topics again I would thank you greatly. ;)

Originally posted by CRX_B16B@Mar 3 2004, 06:48 PM
so if you could never post on my topics again I would thank you greatly. ;)

wait....lemme get this straight....

You want ME to stop flaming you? just who the fuck do you think you are that makes you SO special, that I can't flame a lame thread?

How are you different than any other person on here who creates a lame thread?

/karnash is poking his brown little head out of my asshole....you might want to stop while you are ahead ;)

Let me rephrase myself, You should go kill your self cuz the world would smell a little better with a little less shit on it!

your just didnt like it cause it was about spic stuff and they are the people who fucked ur car

Originally posted by CRX_B16B@Mar 3 2004, 06:56 PM
Let me rephrase myself, You should go kill your self cuz the world would smell a little better with a little less shit on it!

Hey fuckhead, if you can't take a little criticism then stay the fuck off the internet.
Mommy and Daddy aren't here to hold your shit covered little hand and protect you from people who happen to disagree with you.

I think you really need to temporarily push your daddy's hanging testicles to one side of your chin and hold them there so you can see how much of a crying little bitch you are.

And the shit you are smelling is most likely the Hitler Mustache you got from felching out the cum in your boyfriends 2 foot wide asshole.

WHATTHEFUUUUUCK ?????????????

KARNASH IS BACK MUTHAFUCKAS

jus a little warm up...kinda rusty yo :D

your just didnt like it cause it was about spic stuff and they are the people who fucked ur car

Aren't you Albert E fucking Einstien? Just how the fuck did your 6 year old molested child brain come up with that rationale?

You sir, can lick the shit off my dick after im done reaming your buddy CRX_B16B a new asshole. What kind of idiot finds that shit funny?

Mr licks dick like a 4 yearold licks lolipops,
I didnt say i liked it at all,. If you werent such an arrogant fuck you'd notice it. Please kindly place yourself back in tony's ass.
:p

Originally posted by JDMilan@Mar 3 2004, 07:12 PM
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh /little jon voice

"Well techincally sir, the negative responses received from my constructive criticism has further enraged and caused me to stoop to the level of these 16 year old high school kids by resorting to name calling and painting vivid homosexual portraits of their personas."

YEAAAAAHHH /LIL JOHN

Originally posted by FFCiv@Mar 3 2004, 07:13 PM
Mr licks dick like a 4 yearold licks lolipops,
I didnt say i liked it at all,. If you werent such an arrogant fuck you'd notice it. Please kindly place yourself back in tony's ass.
:p

:kick:

A day in the life with you good old friend KARNASH THE ASSHOLE

karnash: hey whats up (add karnash's BF's name here)
Add name here: not much
K: thats cool, do your parents let you one the internet?
A: dude I dont live with my parents like you, remember? and yes I go on all the time.
K: Shweat, my parents just let me go on it acouple months ago do you remember that?
A: yes, what is the point?
K: i found this website where all the cool kids hang out! its called hondaswap! Im gonna post there and be a dick cuz i cant be a dick in real life cuz I'd get my ass kicked like a little girl, you think they will like me?
A: no, not if your gonna be a dick. They will probly tell you to kill yourself!
K: Damn! cuz i just "OWN3D" this kid there and he told me i should take midol and kill myself!
A: god your GHEY!!
K: Dude you didnt tell any one about us did you????
A: no I didnt tell anyone how you like to take it in the ass. I mean almost anyone
K: what do you mean almost?
A: I told crx_b16b about it. He said you are a gay ass little bitch and you probly do like it in the ass!
K: well he is right!

Originally posted by Karnash the Asshole+Mar 3 2004, 07:16 PM-->
@Mar 3 2004, 07:12 PM
Yeahhhhhhhhhhh /little jon voice

"Well techincally sir, the negative responses received from my constructive criticism has further enraged and caused me to stoop to the level of these 16 year old high school kids by resorting to name calling and painting vivid homosexual portraits of their personas."

YEAAAAAHHH /LIL JOHN

your still a homo but that was funny! :lol: CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM? :lol: far from it!

airjokie.....pls stfu kthnkx if I wanted your opinion, i'd pass you my dick and tell you to press the two buttons to start recording.

grow the fuck up b18 whoever you are. Dont get your little pre-pubescent boy panties in a bunch because I criticized a stupid ass thread you made.

grow the fuck up, really man. how old are you? you might need to seek professional help if you start ranting and raving at someone because they gave criticism to your idea. There might be underlying issues that cause you to loose your temper over someone criticizing an idea of yours. Is this problem prevalent as well in your social life? Are you unable to make an effective interpersonal connection with people you talk to due to the mis-perceived fallacies which dwell in your head?

I think you need to grow up, act your age and mature a little bit before you post on hondaswap anymore...

mmkay?

Yeah I have problems no one loves me! not even you Tony. :( :peace: come on tony im willing to drop the gloves, wont you? tony to me is sounds like YOU have issues you need to deal with, seriously putting everyone and every thing down. come on grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back