pinata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was alright...there are lot's of other ones on that same site that are cool like the Nutrigrain (feel great) one. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by TDaddy@Mar 3 2004, 08:18 PM
That was alright...there are lot's of other ones on that same site that are cool like the Nutrigrain (feel great) one. :thumbsup:

yeah that is a good one! I just went over to my friends room and he had a box of them sitting out I just started to LMAO

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Mar 3 2004, 06:51 PM

You want ME to stop flaming you

Wait... let me get this straight.... You call that FLAMING? Shit son, you're nothing! You're all washed up! I saw your game on a milk carton, you broke- assed, limp- dicked, hula hoop- eyed, jigga necked- lookin' jive turkey. I challenge you to a flame duel.

*removes a glove and smacks you across the face with it*

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Mar 3 2004, 10:33 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Mar 3 2004, 06:51 PM

You want ME to stop flaming you

Wait... let me get this straight.... You call that FLAMING? Shit son, you're nothing! You're all washed up! I saw your game on a milk carton, you broke- assed, limp- dicked, hula hoop- eyed, jigga necked- lookin' jive turkey. I challenge you to a flame duel.

*removes a glove and smacks you across the face with it*

Awww how cute, do your gloves match with the rest of your skin tight leather ensemble? I bet you got a big thick hearty mustache to go with it as well?

a constipated 90 year old man's decrepit shriveled up asshole has a better flow than you.

Your idea of comedy makes Schindler's List look like a 3 hour knee slapping comdey.

Put down the thesarus poindexter and come with some real fucking jokes.

Hey, met your parents the other day, they sure were a swell buncha guys...

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back