Pinks All-Out!!!!!!1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
thats right. I'm heading with my buddies to the pinks all out show this friday morning. Not only are we going but we are going to be in it! My buddy had entered his nitroused big block nova and our other friend has entered his Chevelle.

i'll be sure to post up vids and plenty of pics next week. woot woot!!!!!!

Last edited:
Bad ass! Pinks is comin to a track in my area soon. I cant wait. Lol. Good luck to your buddies, hopefully they leave with some extra green.

Make sure you find out when the episode is going to air. Good luck to your buddies.

you guys are crazy.

i would never go on that show with a car i had more than 500 bucks into.

you guys are crazy.

i would never go on that show with a car i had more than 500 bucks into.

a lot of them own shops and it's good advertising. plus a nice crash would just be a write off. still, i wouldn't do it with my own car either.

Pinks AllOUt is coming to the local track here too.. its one the best on the west coast

speaking of the track here.. i was just out there Saturday for North vs South (norcal vs socal) import races.. it rained the second day so they cancelled it

PB083126.jpg

aint mine.. just took the pic

i believe that car ran a mid 9 sec.

yeah guys i'll see when it airs. Both of my friends own the shops. He'll be one in the yellow nova. We are going to try to get a label made that says"short bus" on the back windshield.

i'm super stoked. cant wait to see all the badass car and smell the strong race gas smell with burnt rubber:cool:

I knew it wasnt your car. Was it all Hondas or what? I see two EKs and a CRX in the background.

no, there were Evos a few Supras running 10s .. bugs running 9's .. it was open to sport compacts .. several porsches .. one that got dusted by a hatch.. haha

yeah guys i'll see when it airs. Both of my friends own the shops. He'll be one in the yellow nova. We are going to try to get a label made that says"short bus" on the back windshield.

i'm super stoked. cant wait to see all the badass car and smell the strong race gas smell with burnt rubber:cool:

take pics.. try to get on TV.. haha..
i'll most likely go to the one here.. i know several imports will show up ..

Regular Pinks angers the hell out of me when I watch it. All Out is more watchable, but I'm waiting for them to make a Pinks: Time Attack before I really start watching regularly. :)

One similar show I do find myself watching when it's on is that game show type one where 3 contestants guess the quarter mile time of different cars from muscle cars to funny cars to hondas to go karts, and the one closest to the actual time wins. Can't think of the name right now though.

if anyone is going to pinks REP UR HONDA F*k im sick of cumaros and mustang winning. its always a honda that could win but breaks down. build your honda strong and RUN THAT SH*T!!! I'd love to see a all honda pinks allout

One similar show I do find myself watching when it's on is that game show type one where 3 contestants guess the quarter mile time of different cars from muscle cars to funny cars to hondas to go karts, and the one closest to the actual time wins. Can't think of the name right now though.

Pass Time.

Back