Pinks All-Out!!!!!!1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if anyone is going to pinks REP UR HONDA F*k im sick of cumaros and mustang winning. its always a honda that could win but breaks down. build your honda strong and RUN THAT SH*T!!! I'd love to see a all honda pinks allout

The only Honda I've ever witnessed on Pinks had a dipshit driving it, or at least it seemed that way.

Run a sub 11 sec car on street tires? I think not. Even after he went to slicks he still couldnt drive.

Then there was the pink (believe it was inline pro or something) D16-T EH2 that lost to an RX-7.

It all adds up to a whole lot of fail. :ph34r:

Hasport had a h22 CRX on there.. it owned.. lol

The only Honda I've ever witnessed on Pinks had a dipshit driving it, or at least it seemed that way.

Run a sub 11 sec car on street tires? I think not. Even after he went to slicks he still couldnt drive.

Then there was the pink (believe it was inline pro or something) D16-T EH2 that lost to an RX-7.

It all adds up to a whole lot of fail. :ph34r:

the pink hatch
it was full race

i was there watching that one... he blew an charge pipe coupler i believe

yeah but did you guys see the turbo'ed crx that went to the finals? he got in almost all the way. granted the last 2 were won because his car was consistent enough to make it down the track instead of the big block 9 sec stangs....

Anyway back to me....IT WAS THE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! we saw some cool ass stuff and it was fun being part of the pit crew. heres some shots we took of our car, the yellow Nova. ohh and Rich is a pretty cool dude.

they picked the 9.6-9.9 class. OUr buddy in the red chevelle was to fast. We ran consistently 9.8's until the final arm drop against a bel-air when the nitrous delayed off the start for some reason and we ran a 10.15 or so. freaking sucked cuz we could have made it! our car was faster than 20 of the 32 cars picked.

they picked 32 total cars. 16 defenders and 16 underdogs.

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2086.jpg

this thing was the nicest camaro drag car. he was riding on 20's!!!!!! slicks too.

IMG_2100.jpg

pice of crap NEVER got off the trailer. that was the only import that showed up. prolly for the best since were in redneck country. Birmingham Alabama

IMG_0060.jpg

this thing broke down and delayed everything. the whole bottom along with tranny just fell of and blew to pieces
IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

we beat this car when we ran the 9.88 pass. man was it sexy
IMG_0068.jpg

we couldnt get this thing to run right all day. even though we didnt expect it to win. he was out to have fun really.
IMG_2078.jpg

our buddy rodgers chevelle
IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

he made it to the final 32
IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

I like Pinks all out. We're building a eg hatch for the show here at my shop here in ftw Texas. I like pinks all out better than the regular show pinks. Well hope this build works out for it.

yeah me too.

gl on the hatch. dont make it run as fast can be. make it run something consistent like bracket racing does. as long as they choose your field then your ok. I would recomment trying to get it in the 9.8 field. it looks like they are leaning more toward fast wheelie launch type racing.

it would be nice to see another import shock the muscle car world AGAIN.

Back