1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer DEH-345 Pinout

Discussion in 'Car Audio / Security / Electronic Accessories' started by BigJ, May 20, 2004.

1. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

Hey does anyone have a pinout for a pioneer deh-345. It's an oldschool deck that I was given for free, so all I need to know is what wires are what?

It isn't like the usual red, black, yellow, etc. It's a 12pin total harness.

From the top its black/green, white/black, blue-remote it says, black, gray/black, green black.

On the bottom its green/red, red/white, red, orange,white green.

Doesn't have an old deck like this and could just tell me what colors are in what pins, it'd make a big difference?

Thank you.

2. CRX-YEM

CRX-YEM Super Moderator Moderator VIP

it would be way easier to go to the pioneer web site and look up the info in the archives

but typically Black is ground, yellow is either to the battery or some other always on source, red is to a switched source, blue is either remote or antenna.

matched pair solid strip combos are usually speakers

3. BigJ

Yeah I already checked pioneer's website, and I checked google but no luck yet.

It was free though, so ahh well, ebay it'll go if I can't figure it out soon. Its just no tunes<<<<<free tunes.

And yeah, there is no yellow, and the red has a matched pair with red/white, so I can't figure it out.

4. BigJ

Yeah, I got a diff deck, clarion that's pretty sweet. ADmins can lock or delete this.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted