Pioneer Premier Woofer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RedLineHonda

have any of u heard that pioneer premier woofer thats supposed blow your ears off? i'm thinkin of buyin so if u heard tell me whats up.

i havent heard it myself but i know people who have and they say its not that impressive go with either kicker solo-baric or fosgate i install car audio and i see alot of subs and those two are two of the best i have a kicker square 12 and i like it alot hope i could help

Originally posted by 92LScivic@Aug 23 2003, 06:35 PM
i havent heard it myself but i know people who have and they say its not that impressive go with either kicker solo-baric or fosgate i install car audio and i see alot of subs and those two are two of the best i have a kicker square 12 and i like it alot hope i could help

speakers are ment to be round..... thats why 6 x 9s, 4 x 6s suck.... you dont hear many people say hey i blew my 6.5's today..... same goes for subs

Originally posted by nealo@Aug 23 2003, 10:55 PM
Get some eclipses.

if you want eclipses, you might as well get audiobahn, audiobahn has better quality and is better all around for the money, they also make the eclipses subs for eclipse now

Originally posted by 92CivicCx+Aug 25 2003, 07:55 AM-->
92LScivic
@Aug 23 2003, 06:35 PM

speakers are ment to be round..... thats why 6 x 9s, 4 x 6s suck.... you dont hear many people say hey i blew my 6.5's today..... same goes for subs

I don't know about you but kicker sl7's are pretty effing loud and are good quality at that. The loudest car in WA has 2 kicker sl7 15's and has been running the same pair for a whole year now.

ok listen i have one kicker 12L5 in my hatch and im hitting 138db and the reason why its louder is because bass is all about air movement if you have a round sub you lose the cone space of a square sub and if you keep adequate power to your speakers your not going to blow them and more power is better for you speaker than less power because less power is what pushes speakers into distorsion and thats bad i have mb quart 6x9's in my car with about 200 watts to each the power handeling is like 135 ea and i havent blown them yet. you cant pound on your speakers and mid range speakers arent meant for bass so dont try to run it throught them

the pioneer premiers suck if you ask me i bought two 10s for my hb and my old L5 solos sounded way better the premiers distorted too much
Justin
88 hb

Back