1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pioneer Premier Woofer

Discussion in 'Car Audio / Security / Electronic Accessories' started by RedLineHonda, Aug 23, 2003.

1. RedLineHonda

RedLineHonda Junior Member

have any of u heard that pioneer premier woofer thats supposed blow your ears off? i'm thinkin of buyin so if u heard tell me whats up.

2. 92LScivic

92LScivic Member

i havent heard it myself but i know people who have and they say its not that impressive go with either kicker solo-baric or fosgate i install car audio and i see alot of subs and those two are two of the best i have a kicker square 12 and i like it alot hope i could help

3. nealo

nealo Senior Member

Get some eclipses.

4. cxjon

cxjon Senior Member

speakers are ment to be round..... thats why 6 x 9s, 4 x 6s suck.... you dont hear many people say hey i blew my 6.5's today..... same goes for subs

5. ShouLinPanther

ShouLinPanther Senior Member

if you want eclipses, you might as well get audiobahn, audiobahn has better quality and is better all around for the money, they also make the eclipses subs for eclipse now

6. vtecsir1

vtecsir1 Senior Member

7. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

I don't know about you but kicker sl7's are pretty effing loud and are good quality at that. The loudest car in WA has 2 kicker sl7 15's and has been running the same pair for a whole year now.

8. 92LScivic

92LScivic Member

ok listen i have one kicker 12L5 in my hatch and im hitting 138db and the reason why its louder is because bass is all about air movement if you have a round sub you lose the cone space of a square sub and if you keep adequate power to your speakers your not going to blow them and more power is better for you speaker than less power because less power is what pushes speakers into distorsion and thats bad i have mb quart 6x9's in my car with about 200 watts to each the power handeling is like 135 ea and i havent blown them yet. you cant pound on your speakers and mid range speakers arent meant for bass so dont try to run it throught them

9. hondahauge

hondahauge Senior Member

the pioneer premiers suck if you ask me i bought two 10s for my hb and my old L5 solos sounded way better the premiers distorted too much
    Justin
    88 hb

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted