pissed at my woman

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

75 bucks on a teddy bear???!!!?!? jebus man you should start shopping soemplace else. ya know walmart has some cute ones. see i wouldn't mind roses but i would smack my man if he paid 75 bucks on a teddy bear

i just dropped 50 bucks on a bear for my g/f this weekend.. it was at a place in the mall called build-a-bear.. you basically build the bear.. and you dress it up.. but then again a lot of stuff in the mall is expensive.. they tried to get me to buy more stuff.. if he got it from a place like that.. i could see how he payed 75 bucks

no u all have it all wrong what u do is u go into ur little bro/sis's room and steal one of theirs, they will never know it is missing and give it to ur girlfriend, in my logic i think it will work, lol

was it heavy?? because you might wanna check i heard some of those bears come with midgets in them... he might have escaped... or he could be bangin your girl right now.. lol jk :p

Originally posted by DazedCivic99@Oct 24 2002, 10:55 AM
no u all have it all wrong what u do is u go into ur little bro/sis's room and steal one of theirs, they will never know it is missing and give it to ur girlfriend, in my logic i think it will work, lol

maybe except the ketchup stain mught give it away!

Paragus... Thats a good assumption! lmao

if it's a 4 foot teddy bear, no wonder it cost a shitload!

as for me, my problem is trying to get my man to STOP buying me stuff all the time... but i ALWAYS say thanks

if i were you i would have a sit down and a talk about it, don't drag it out because then it just becomes drama and relationships with drama suck...so if i were you i would confront it tell her how you felt about it, or get over it.

my problem is I date women I don't even like, they like me, I actualy am stuck in one with a girl I hate, but I keep telling her to go away but she doesn't get the hint....I think I'm going to have to go for this one girl that i like and see how that goes, maybe I'll try to be the one that says no sex for a while and see how that works....I can do it, I'm strong!...... :huh:

Na yo! Get booty from the ones you really don't like! Get into relationships with the ones you do like! Nuttin wrong with one night stands yo! Just always remember to say you was mad drunk that night! lol

Back