pissedoff construction worker

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Is there any doubt he was caucasion? Two words for you : white people.

We have the GREATEST ways to go out--no one out-crazies our asses.

I say part of that on the news, I still think that the tank in San Diego was better, but he was a stupid ass for trying to run over the center divider wall. He could have gotten past the border with that damn tank.

I saw it on the news as well. Tell ya one thing, if I was in control of a peice of construction equipment like that, I could do a hell of a lot more damage than that.

He dissapoints me.

perhaps it has something to do with the lower oxygen content in the air :shrug2:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 7 2004, 04:23 PM
perhaps it has something to do with the lower oxygen content in the air :shrug2:

That certainally would explain the Colorado Avalanche :lol:

Sorry Chris, I am bored at work, I am just trying to start shit. Forsberg rules.

Originally posted by Havok+Jun 7 2004, 05:29 PM-->
@Jun 7 2004, 04:23 PM

That certainally would explain the Colorado Avalanche :lol:

Sorry Chris, I am bored at work, I am just trying to start shit. Forsberg rules.

sorry to threadjack, but speaking of hockey, game 7 is on tonight. im psyched!

GO LIGHTNING! fuck the canadians. lol

Actually, I don't give much of a shit for hockey. Pretty boring, IMO.

But who knows what it is. Crazy people make homes in the mountains because they feel that they're pretty far from the control of the government. Then, when the government tries to control them (as this guy thought was happening), they snap and do crazy shit like this.

We had a similar thing happen 6 years ago in another mountain town.

Back