Pissedoff,,,,,,,,got pulled over

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I got pulled over 3 streets away from my house for a fused rear light. I think the ticket was like 375 bucks or something for no insurance and license. And I had to do community hours :angry: to get the ticket of my record so that when I apply for a license it doesn't look that bad with a ticket. I really don't like cops. But its what that people do for a living... its their job to enforce the law.

Atleast you didn't have to do field sobriety tests. They are not fun. I fell over during the sobriety tests and I still got get the fuck out of here, and go striaght home. I had 2 beers and it was over an hour since the last one. The reason why I feel over was I had really fucked up my back (out of work on disability for a while), and the pain was still shooting down my left leg. I told the cop about the condition before I started the tests so he probably just let me off after 10 minutes of following the tip of his pen with the cop spot light in my eye and his flash light.

I always wanted to try and give a cop the "Get out of jail free" card from Monopoly. For some reason, I bet some cops might get a laugh out of it and let you go. Just like slip it in between your registration and insurance. That would be silly. He He. :p

Back