pissedoff MS people...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not only bury you, but f**king bury you :lol:

anyway, they are also helping hollywood and what not impement a signature security system that wouul not play digital media without licensing or whatever on their new "vista" OS.

i hear those people over a demonoid trying to get a beta version and cracking it already.....................

I think they should each engineer giant robots and/or freakishly large mutant lizard things and fight them. Like godzilla vs Voltron.

That, or settle the whole thing with a game of rockem sockem robots.

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 9 2005, 10:11 AM
I think they should each engineer giant robots and/or freakishly large mutant lizard things and fight them. Like godzilla vs Voltron.

[post=551899]Quoted post[/post]​

Robot Jox! Anyone remember that movie? I was such a geek that I HAD to watch it when it came out... not a very good movie, but still cool. :thumbsup:

As for M$, they need to just stay competitive if they don't want to lose their people. It's going to happen.

Originally posted by Calesta+Sep 9 2005, 06:34 PM-->
@Sep 9 2005, 10:11 AM

[post=551899]Quoted post[/post]​

Robot Jox! Anyone remember that movie? I was such a geek that I HAD to watch it when it came out... not a very good movie, but still cool. :thumbsup:

As for M$, they need to just stay competitive if they don't want to lose their people. It's going to happen.
[post=552096]Quoted post[/post]​

holy shit dude. i have RoboJox on VHS.

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 9 2005, 06:34 PM

Why am I not surprised...

Back