pissedoff: the album

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Partin' Out The Sol

Bought a Del Slow
Hope it would be fast like whoa
but it hardly ran
because i never trusted my ghetto oil-catch can

I drove it around the block a few times
mashed the pedal, listened to the turbo whine
Parked it back in the garage
Thinking to myself, thank god it's not a Turbo Mirage

Went to go race it
All alone
Car won't start
WTF, the ECU fuse is blown

Got out the car
Scratchin' my head
God damnnit
I think my ECU is dead

Can't get it to work
Fuck it! is what I said
Time to go on HondaSwap
and post a part-out thread...

:D :ph34r:

:lmao: Classic! hahaha

Post of the year !

And it pretty much sums up all of our swaps. "Gauges don't work | harness is held together with tape | Got no worries cuz it scoots like a raped ape"

lol good shit.

well, i can't get cubase to record anything. I have everything else working... monitors produce sound, headphones give me response, clipping lights and what not are all effected on the maudio box... but its not getting back to the laptop for some reason. it just records nothing. not even noise.

and speaking of noise.

i don't know WTF is going on, but when I crank my headphones up, I hear spanish music in it. regaeaton crap. It's not coming through the guitar picups (i unplgged it to test) so i have no idea where the fuck its coming from. Some RF interference of some sort.

anyway, if anyone has any ideas as to why cubase isn't 'hearing' anything, i'm all ears.

this thread has me cracking up with some of you guys lol. i cant wait to hear the songs b, we have all been there.

By the way, I have another group of friends who are serious, and seriously talented. They have some great studios and studio equipment. My cousins are "MI2", ct scene djs/rappers/producers/techno artists. I have a friend with a BANGIN studio over the line in Massachussetts. There is also a really fun place in New Haven that is out of an old firehouse (With pole and all). They limit their nightly crowd to 10 people - it's a private bar, coffee house, recording studio where you get to have drinks and listen to the people in the booth. a lot of times some big names drop down and you get to hang out with them.

its usb

all i had connected was my mouse, the usb for the maudio system, and the cubase usb 'protection' memory stick

thats not encouraging... lol

if i can't get it working tonight, i'll go back to guitar center and see if the guy there will make a house call for some side cash :p

well, i can't get this shit to work.

the cubase forums are fucking worthless.... i'm still waiting for an admin to confirm my acccount. and of course, its 4am over in germany right now....

the maudio forums..... don't exist. they go to audioforums.com

and guess what, i'm still waiting on my fucking email confirmation from them too.

i fucking hate lazy system admins. be glad i run this place... lol

i can see graphical movements when i play during the sound test, so the box is sending back to the computer as it should. but the software isn't registering a damn thing.

this fucking sucks.

yeah, must be, cuz i obviously don't know a damn thing about computers and eletronics......

if i can't figure this shit out, how is the average user supposed to?

wooohoo. i was able to record something :p

here's a sample... heh, i was half driving the mouse, half playing... didn't really care to follow anything, and by all means, don't judge this for this music quality, playing, or anything else. i'm still trying to figure all this stuff out and the playing and messing around took the least priority....

there's some pops and clicks going on too... i got way too much stuff open and my pc couldn't keep up. i need to play with the latency features more.
but for a simple rhythm and lead 2 track run-through for the first time ever, and 0 production whatsoever, i think it came out pretty damn good.

once i actually figure out how to use 1/4 of the features of this thing, and actually focus on playing instead of wtf cubase is doing, good things will happen :)

now, to get my shit together, and work out the recording bugs, and start laying some tracks for real :)

save as:
http://briancummiskey.com/public/2007/01/test-05.MP3
(3.2 MB)

naw, i have the latency on the lowest setting right now. i'll up it a couple notches and see what happens.

Back