pissedoff? this guy was :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Scott became so enraged that he pulled down his pants and urinated on some merchandise in the store, sources said.

nuff said

Store owner: Sir, we're closing in just a few minutes... "
Customer: "Ok, I'll be up there in a sec"
SO: "No, I don't think you understand. We're closing"
C: "Yeah, you said that.. You also said in a few minutes. I'll be out of here when I find what I'm looking for."

The customer smirks at the owner.

O: "Sir, if you don't leave now, I'm afraid I'll have to call the police."
Pissedoffcustomer: "Oh? You'll have to? Is my presence threatening you? Is it wrong to be the last customer? Everynight you have 'one last customer', do you try to have them sent to jail too? Is it immoral to rent a movie late at night? Am I cutting into your dollar-dropping at the strip joint? You wanna get out of here? That's nice. You'll wait until I'm done, pay for my rental, and leave."

O: "You don't have to get confrontive with me ! I'll call security! I will ! "
POC: "Call em ! Go ahead, asshole! Why don't I give you a reason to call them? You want me to .. I dunno... What can't you do in a video store?"

O: "Oh, please don't"

(Pissedoffcustomer gets a gleam in the eye)

POC: "Don't? Don't what? Don't... (Smile) Pee.... on.... you ?"
O: "OH god, not again"

WHIZZZ

POC: "Wow, that was refreshing. Hey, I'm gonna just take some shit on my way out. Don't stop me, because I just drank a big gulp of sprite, and I have the aim of a SWAT retiree"

-> Steve

Back