pissedoff workout log

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its not hard just keep 1 liter bottle in the fridge and just drink its not hard

~4 litres = 1 gallon, so i'd need to drink 8 of those a day....... lol not happening. i drink about 1L a day.

seriously b, if you work out with me, youll get some lean muscle mass. 50-100 push ups, 100-200 sit ups, and a couple mile jog. youll be good to GO!

My six pack is slowly but surely comming back. i probably have until may (prime time) before it comes all the way back. BUT ITS PEEKIN!

how am i going to work out with you when you're a timezone away? lol

i HATE running... i'm trying some alterntiaves out for cardio.

lol...well b, i hear sex burns a hella lot of calories. (I heard that from the only person i know that still uses hella.......)

im fine with doin the work. its actually better that way. :)

and hell, its possible to be curling 100-120 lbs while your doing it. lifting and sex at the same time. WOOT.

I'm eating a salami and provolone panini right now. I'm getting so sick of salami, I've been having either the panini, a salami sub, or a beef sandwich every single day for lunch at work for the past few months, along with my daily Tollhouse cookie icecream sandwich. Dinner last night was sliced smoked sausage with green peppers, onions, and potatoes in tomato sauce, served over rice, with vanilla Haagen Daas and some marachino cherries later on.

6'0", 121lbs.

But my cholesterol is probably through the roof.

I'm in the same boat, just the other end of it. :)

Last edited:
I'm eating a salami and provolone panini right now. I'm getting so sick of salami, I've been having either the panini, a salami sub, or a beef sandwich every single day for lunch at work for the past few months, along with my daily Tollhouse cookie icecream sandwich. Dinner last night was sliced smoked sausage with green peppers, onions, and potatoes in tomato sauce, served over rice, with vanilla Haagen Daas and some marachino cherries later on.

6'0", 121lbs.

But my cholesterol is probably through the roof.

dude....you need to fix that stuff. 121lbs is on the verge of death. STOP DOING ICE!

dude....you need to fix that stuff. 121lbs is on the verge of death. STOP DOING ICE!

The less I work out, the more weight I lose... I lose the muscle but I just don't put any fat on. :ph34r:

When I worked at UPS I was in the upper 130's, all of it muscle from all the labor. But after that I got lazy and it all went away.

I like to think of it as a way to improve my car's weight distribution. :)

Last edited:
wow, upper 130s? lol. I'm 147lbs(doctor scale; my scale says 141lbs), work at UPS too, but im like 5'6" I'm the smallest and youngest dude on the 100s line besides one the girls..

Put away your car keys, live as if you dont have a car. WALK! have alot of sex (burns calories like a motherfucker) and cmon, who doesn't like sex. Drink TONS of water. Stop eating bread.. eat lots of fish and fruits.

B, your best method of attack in this short of time is cutting most starches out of your diet.

It doesn't have to be atkins, but few carbs that are only complex carbohydrates like wheat bread, brown rice, whole grains, etc. and lean protein like chicken, fish, turkey or 90%+ lean beef will show the greatest gains in the shortest period of time. Seriously, be sparse on the carbs and only eat those complex carbohydrates. 2lbs/wk of pure fat is generally considered the target for obese peoples and 1lb/wk for the average person is considered a good, healthy, lose in a week's time. More than that and its generally agreed that you're not losing pure fat, but rather water weight and muscle.

Figure it out, if you have 20 days and want 10-20lbs off of "bad weight" then its going to be extremely difficult and the diet is going to have to spot on.

Couple the diet with cardio. Running, swimming, walking, biking, or machines and lifting. The lifting will help burn calories and perserve strength and possibly add muscle during your weight loss if you're taking in sufficient calories that are composed of the proteins your muscles need to grow.

Enlarged muscles + lower bodyfat = better looking body than simply lower bodyfat alone. It will make your gains appear that much larger and appearance obviously means a lot to you.

Put away your car keys, live as if you dont have a car. WALK! have alot of sex (burns calories like a motherfucker) and cmon, who doesn't like sex. Drink TONS of water. Stop eating bread.. eat lots of fish and fruits.

i have been walking more, and i even went for a run a couple times.
walking to work is not an option.... i either, work from home, or work about 70 miles from home. lol

taking carbs out of my diet is simply never going to happen. I won't stick with it. I love pasta and rice too much.
I can cut down my intake of them, but getting rid of them is not going to happen.

Silly noob. B doesn't have sex. Well, yet anyway. :ph34r:
:ph34r:

^_^

B, your best method of attack in this short of time is cutting most starches out of your diet.

It doesn't have to be atkins, but few carbs that are only complex carbohydrates like wheat bread, brown rice, whole grains, etc. and lean protein like chicken, fish, turkey or 90%+ lean beef will show the greatest gains in the shortest period of time. Seriously, be sparse on the carbs and only eat those complex carbohydrates. 2lbs/wk of pure fat is generally considered the target for obese peoples and 1lb/wk for the average person is considered a good, healthy, lose in a week's time. More than that and its generally agreed that you're not losing pure fat, but rather water weight and muscle.

Figure it out, if you have 20 days and want 10-20lbs off of "bad weight" then its going to be extremely difficult and the diet is going to have to spot on.

Couple the diet with cardio. Running, swimming, walking, biking, or machines and lifting. The lifting will help burn calories and perserve strength and possibly add muscle during your weight loss if you're taking in sufficient calories that are composed of the proteins your muscles need to grow.

Enlarged muscles + lower bodyfat = better looking body than simply lower bodyfat alone. It will make your gains appear that much larger and appearance obviously means a lot to you.

basically what it comes down to is that i over-eat nearly every meal. I eat till i'm stuffed or near stuffed all the time.... instead of stopping when i'm satisfied.
right away, i can easily kill half my caloric intake a day.

I don't have a scale at my place, but i can already tell i've lost some weight.
i really don't care about lbs or numbers... i just want the look. If i'm 240 and tight, then so be it. but this fat needs to go.

I ordered a jug of this stuff...
Somatomax â„¢

should be here on friday.

looks like it might help me with my sleep (or lack there of) and increase my fat burning and mucle repair while i sleep. let's just hope i wake up :p i'm going to take a half dose the first couple times to make sure i don't have negative reactions to it.

ciggerettes are my meal replacement.. how healthy:)

Back