pissedoff workout log

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

6'1 ish.

the kicker is, i didn't tell my parents (nor did i tonight) that i was on a diet. so it was pure impression to them that i looked thinner :)

i'm starting my first cycle of sotomax tonight.

if i'm not posting tomorrow morning, i probably died. call my mom.

i have text on my phone... had to for work.

anyway, i'm alive. but i over-slept for like 4 hours. lol i woke up at 11:30. ROFL.

went to bed earlier than usual too.... like 1:15 i was in the sack.

B,
Go get a box of 30 gallon heavy garbage bags, When ever you going for a walk wear the bag under you shirt (has to be right on the skin no shirt in the middle). Now since you a smoker like myself you need to make sure you don't over do it, you will pass out of get a heat stroke from using the bag for to long of periods at once. you'll feel light headed (normal for a smoker that running) but if you start to feel you face feeling tight or you hands start to ack this is a warming that you're loosing to water weight without any new water intake. But i'm telling you the bag is the best thing to do if your trying to burn fat. If you play any sports indoor or out use the bag. I'm 5'10 @ 165 three weeks ago i was @182. My my body is used to changing weight up and down ( i wrestle) so you might not see 17 pounds in a short period like myself but try the bag for 3 days and let us know.

B,
Go get a box of 30 gallon heavy garbage bags, When ever you going for a walk wear the bag under you shirt (has to be right on the skin to shirt in the middle). Now since you a smoker like myself you need to make sure you don't over do it, you will pass out of get a heat stroke from using the bag for to long of periods at once. you'll feel light headed (normal for a smoker that running) but if you start to feel you face feeling tight or you hands start to ack this is a warming that you're loosing to water weight without any new water intake. But i'm telling you the bag is the best thing to do if your trying to burn fat. If you play any sports indoor or out use the bag. I'm 5'10 @ 165 three weeks ago i was @182. My my body is used to changing weight up and down ( i wrestle) so you might not see 17 pounds in a short period like myself but try the bag for 3 days and let us know.

Werd to the bag. When i played football a lot of guys would do that (myself not among them...corners dont usually have a weight problem).

thats a horrible idea. ROFL.

losing water weight is great for weigh in..... but in terms of burning off fat, it does nothing.

i've got 3 lbs to go to meet my goal. I'm more than on the right track already.

thats a horrible idea. ROFL.

losing water weight is great for weigh in..... but in terms of burning off fat, it does nothing.

i've got 3 lbs to go to meet my goal. I'm more than on the right track already.

ding ding ding.

Garbage bags and rubber suits are for weigh in, not for losing weight. You'll be back up that 17lbs in a short amount of time once you start eating normal again and consuming water.

Its great for meeting a weigh or something like that, but terrible and is actually illegal to wear rubber suits/garbage bags, atleast I'm positive its illegal in some states like New Jersey. We would always have to "bag it up" before wrestling practice where the coaches couldn't see and could pretend they didn't know about it if anyone ever said anything.

Holy shit, people do that to themselves ?!

Think of the basic premise...

Put thick latex or a plastic type material that doesn't breath directly over the skin. You just upped your external body temperature tremundously and are now perspirating so much more.

Was that effective? Of course, its probably the most effective way when used in conjunction with diurectics (which those guys who are over weight, all use "water pills").

Now if it work, regardless of whether its healthy or unhealthy - people are going to use it.

When your mindset is to accomplish and win over all else, you're going to do whatever it takes. There's really no wonder why guys in pro sports are shooting up steriods and all other kinds of drugs - its effective and easy. Instead of months and years of strict training, you just made those gains in a short period of time.

Its like B ordering that somatox, or whatever the fuck they named this product, instead of doing the entire thing naturally. There's a 9 out of 10 chance that, that shit won't work - which is why I never commented on it, because it will start a war about how effective it can be for some - and if it does, its probably at the cost of other health related issues.

Win at all costs, the American way.

With all that soapbox talking said, we all do things like this and take the shortcut - currently I'm doing shit that I would have never dreamed of to be competitive academically in my school.

...and finally, yes people do die from doing this especially if taken to the extreme. This is why its illegal in New Jersey, this is also why all wrestlers in New Jersey must be given a body fat analysis and after a certain percentage of bodyfat, wrestlers aren't allowed to certify for any lower weight classes.

I'll explain this for an outsider.

All the wrestlers in New Jersey knew that we would have to be certified for our weight classes before the season started. We trained accordingly and eventually found out exactly when the doctor was coming to the school to certify the wrestlers. Our coaches made us aware of this day and we had to be around our weight class at the time. Basically people did rubber suits, starved themselves for the day and week, an exercised like nuts so they could be close enough to their weight class to certify. If they were X amount of pounds over the weight class then the doctor wouldn't medically certify the wrestler to go down another weight class.

My one buddy killed himself getting down from about 7lbs over his weight class to the exact weight because he had to be spot on due to his bodyfat. He was around 4% bodyfat via a caliper test and wanted to wrestle at a completely unhealthy weight. If he wasn't on that day, then the doctor wouldn't have let him wrestle that weight class for the entire year. To beat the system, he was on weight that day and as a result the doctor was able to certify him. He wrestled in a class that was about 15lbs under his HEALTHY 140lb bodyweight. Why did he do this? The 130lb, 135lb, and 140lb weight classes were all locked up by very good wrestlers that he would not have been able to beat to wrestle varsity. The 121lb class was empty, so he could fit in the line up there. He spent all season beating the hell out of himself, and unfortunately for him he was so weak at 121lbs and wasn't the best wrestler, so he wound up getting beat most of the season for only a few wins.

The one saving grace is that the commissions for wrestling recognize the woes of trying to make weight and as the season goes on the weight classes get bumped 1lb the first month and then another 1lb the following month, since there's more matches and less training during the actual season. Therefore there's less time to lose weight in between matches and they try to make it a little easier for the wrestlers to make weight and not kill themselves.

Wrestling is like a soap opera with all the drama that outsiders don't really know about. So many of my friends were using diurectics and rubber body suits that they bought out of state, or the cheap way of just using a hefty bag. All kinds of good shit went on in the lockerrooms.

Last edited:
Well B, thats good to know you are losing weight..I lost over 60 pounds so far and I just did a lifestyle change, no diets for me. Diets are ghey becuase you can gain the weight right back after doing them. I used to weight 266 pounds 5'10 and I weight in at 190 now...I guess that isa bit more then 60 but I am still working on it. That is probably in a 6 month period..I have been working out alot more lately and starting to build some muscles...keep up the good work...about the eating situation, try not to snack...if you do snack eat a banana or something (you could always use potassium) Try the glass of water before eating also, that will cut back on your food intake.

People at Autocross will sometimes remove their strut bars to get into a stock class.

guys at the drags will remove nitrous bottles to get into a lower class.

This may seem normal to most of you. Most of you are completely retarded.

Getting into a lighter class in the efforts of winning, because you can't compete in the class that you're meant for is 100% USDA pussy. And you should be ashamed.

Wearing a rubber suit during exercise or garbage bags is a great way to destroy your body. To lean down during weigh-in and then bulk up for the kill is cowardly and ultimately they should size you (The offender) for a pair of lacey panties.

Oh, and tell your coach Cel said he should be hung out to dry.

People at Autocross will sometimes remove their strut bars to get into a stock class.

guys at the drags will remove nitrous bottles to get into a lower class.

This may seem normal to most of you. Most of you are completely retarded.

Getting into a lighter class in the efforts of winning, because you can't compete in the class that you're meant for is 100% USDA pussy. And you should be ashamed.

Wearing a rubber suit during exercise or garbage bags is a great way to destroy your body. To lean down during weigh-in and then bulk up for the kill is cowardly and ultimately they should size you (The offender) for a pair of lacey panties.

...but when your opponent on the otherside of the mat is doing the same damn thing, its difficult to not do so in an effort to be competitive.

I was one of the light guys, I always ate a consistent diet and never had troubles with weight. I actually had trouble putting on weight and sometimes I would be underweight for my classes, which meant when I was a freshman in high school and incredibley tiny i could be wrestling people virtually 20lbs heavier than myself. 20lbs makes a world of difference, its amazing.

The coach I had for 3 out of 4 years in High School did not support this behavior, but its just comes with the territory. He was a good, stand up guy. Wrestled freestyle and grecco roman classes to take him to the olympics and was 2nd in the state for wrestling.

Last edited:
Its like B ordering that somatox, or whatever the fuck they named this product, instead of doing the entire thing naturally. There's a 9 out of 10 chance that, that shit won't work - which is why I never commented on it, because it will start a war about how effective it can be for some - and if it does, its probably at the cost of other health related issues.

Perhaps it won't do shit for me... i won't know until I try. I took my first dose last night with no adverse effects.
It was recommended to me by a guy i know who runs a gnc-style shop called Health Spot. He said its his personal favorite product and has done a lot for him personally. So, on that recommendation i bought a jug.
I did a lot of reading about it, and i wasn't able to google up any negative results from it other than the normal "may give you the shits" thing.

but, then again... even FDA approved crap like Clestol or whatever it is endorsed by the doctor who made the artifical heart, has similar 'typical' side effects.

Everything has a side effect.

Newton told us this.

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

be it food => poop
suppliments => something else
breathing => o2 in blood stream.

if you sit down and think about it, nothing is good for us at all.

I'll go trrough this container over the next couple weeks, and see what happens. if it works, good, if not, i'm out 50 bucks. oh darn.

Could you report on how that supplement is working for you after you finish the whole thing? I'm pretty interested to see if this product works or not.

-1 for somehow dragging Newton's law of conservation into some sort of ground-up sheep testicle drink powder argument.

Shame on you.

...but when your opponent on the otherside of the mat is doing the same damn thing, its difficult to not do so in an effort to be competitive.

Believe me dude, I've come in 2nd or less because some people couldn't play fair. But man, the high when my Supra topped out it's class because I ran a strut tower bar. THAT is the rush that the sport produces.

Overcoming odds, overcoming challenges. That's where it's at.

Back