pissedoff workout log

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Finally: Anyone can cheat. Not everyone can win an uphill battle.

Could you report on how that supplement is working for you after you finish the whole thing? I'm pretty interested to see if this product works or not.
I will.
I'm becoming farily active on a new fourm
Epoc Fitness Forum - Powered by vBulletin

good group, nice and small, so its semi-personal and everyone can remember your name and what you're going after.

-1 for somehow dragging Newton's law of conservation into some sort of ground-up sheep testicle drink powder argument.

Shame on you.
lol, yeah i guess it was outlandish :p

Finally: Anyone can cheat. Not everyone can win an uphill battle.

but it can be done :)

whoa, look what i stirred up:eek: .
First let me say i'm in Jersey and 165 is my natual weight. when my body shoots up to 180 it's because i'm trying to get it up to 180 for boxing. I'm not a natural 180 then dropping down to 160's for weight in then trying to bulk back up to have an unfair advantage. If anything it hurts you more then it helps you unless you keep the weight down the entire time because you body is now struggling because you resive fat has now been liquidated thus you tire quicker and aren't naturaly as strong nor agile, It affects you in almost every aspect if your a weigh in dropper and not just trying to cut back down to your normal wieght. I've been westling for 18 years (26 now) and i only started dowing this about 3 years ago when i started boxing and blew up with the training compaired to the training i a doing for wrestling. The whole system as stated above was created to stop people from trying to get so far down that you body can't support the basic nutrition you need for you organs to perform normally. But in cases like mine were i'm not in danger of hurting myself it perfectly normal. Believe it or not ever since i start boxing i've noticed boxers and way more hard core with weigh in then wrestlers are with less regulations and more time in between weigh ins and actual bouts. but to each there own.

Exactly, you're going the opposite way than the cheaters. You're scaling up to play the game at a level that challenges you.

God bless ya man, and keep up the good work.

Back