pissedoffcat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lmao, i was gonna post this but figured it would get flamed down...

that cat went buck wild...

and living 5 minutes after taking a .40 to the chest...
i guess cats lives last about 30 seconds...

lol- was this on fark? i didn't even check it today :D

anyway-- so what do you think?

I think the cat got into some of the Dad's Speed or acid or something. thats why the medical reports are not coming back :D

catacid.jpg

Gooooooooood acid!

:eek:

Yeah, I think the car got into some "chemicals" or was bitten by something crawling around the house. Freaky.

i think the girl that got attacked was fucking with the wrong cat and the cat snapped...

and then it was all the adrenaline and meth...

downhill from there

edit: i saw it on rotten.com

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 23 2005, 11:29 AM

I think the cat got into some of the Dad's Speed or acid or something. thats why the medical reports are not coming back :D
[post=465096]Quoted post[/post]​

exactly what i was thinking

the cat had to be on something- but even so, i have a hard time believing a cat took a .40 cal slug to the chest and lived for 5 minutes- All hopped or not, that bullet should have destroyed the cats lungs and possibly heart when it entered, plus at that close range, that bullet was carrying a lot of knockdown power

:shrug2:

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 23 2005, 12:36 PM
the cat had to be on something- but even so, i have a hard time believing a cat took a .40 cal slug to the chest and lived for 5 minutes- All hopped or not, that bullet should have destroyed the cats lungs and possibly heart when it entered, plus at that close range, that bullet was carrying a lot of knockdown power

:shrug2:
[post=465126]Quoted post[/post]​

The only way to guarantee something is dead is to plug it in the skull. The brain will stay alive for a short while after decapitation, so mister tabby probably had a few lives left with a bullet hole in his chest.

I suppose- It's just that I've shot bigger animals with smaller bullets from further away in the same place and dropped them on the spot- A cat is a small target for a big bullet like that- who knows, fucking thing was probably posessed like a mofo

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Feb 23 2005, 01:20 PM
I suppose- It's just that I've shot bigger animals with smaller bullets from further away in the same place and dropped them on the spot- A cat is a small target for a big bullet like that- who knows, fucking thing was probably posessed like a mofo
[post=465164]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, if the cat was revved up on anything, that could make a difference.

i know why it happend. the little girl was"stroking" the cat. lol

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Feb 23 2005, 01:40 PM-->
Slammed90Lude
@Feb 23 2005, 01:20 PM
[post=465164]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, if the cat was revved up on anything, that could make a difference.
[post=465176]Quoted post[/post]​

kinda like ScarFace :ph34r:

there was a guy in Richmond that was shot 6 times in the upper body by the cops, never hit the ground and ran 2 blocks before the cops shot again and dropped him, needless to say he was on crack

sounds like the cat that got pissed off was jealous because the girl was petting the other cat and giving it attention rather than the one that went ape shiznitty. thats what i think. :unsure:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 23 2005, 01:31 PM
it was probably Dr Gene Scott's ghost

gimme money
[post=465170]Quoted post[/post]​

Heretic !

I've heard of stories like these in the paranormal circles I run in. Also, There are barn yard madnesses that are caused along with things like crop circles, uf sightings, etc.

Oddly enough, they are mostly British.

You should remember, that this area is the area that spawns off Mad Cow Disease. This could be a feline version.

-> Steve

Back