pissedoffdiet :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I dropped 1 belt notch today without even thinking about it... just put my pants on, put on my belt... and well, i kinda just noticed that my belt was budlging out, as its "used" to being in the notch after it.

pissedoffdiet is working :)

i stopped drinking soda, and cut sweets. thats it.
and i've been going to the gym more regularly :)

my sister noticed, and said something to me on christmass day that i look like i lost some weight.

on my way down.

wife beaters and a tan this summer :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 27 2003, 12:34 AM
good job B...what size are you tryin to get down to??

i currently wear 38x32

i think 36x32 would be a good pant size for me.... even if i was thin, i wouldn't be smaller than that... i got a pretty big frame.

im like 235-240 ish right now... i peaked at 250 this past summer....
i was 185 2 years ago.... but i was living off ramen... lol

190 is a goal
200 i'd be happy with.

Way to go, B!!!

I'm down to 165-170 depending on how much I've eaten now. I dunno where it all went, haven't really changed habits, but I CANNOT eat as much, I get full faster for the last 4 months or so...

Heather, on the other hand is starting metabolife tablets, and I'm going to start making an effort to get her off the couch and out walking at least once a day, once she gets over this flu business...

I got her a nice scale for x-mas just to keep tabs on how much she was losing, and needless to say, I felt like an asshole afterward... She wasn't aware of her current weight, and it was a li'l more than she was expecting. Oh well, we'll work on it together. :) You have to start somewhere.

I'm in 34/32's now, and they are super loose. I could probably squeeze into a 30/32, and be comfy in a 32/32. I found that "new notch" in my belt a few weeks ago, but my pants are big enough that if I use the new notch, my pants get pulled tight enough to fold over, and be stupid, so I still use the old notch. ;)

Anyway, congrats again, B!

B... drink LOTS of water... that helps burn pounds quick... Thats one of the things that I'm trying to do... I'm about the same setup with the same goals as you...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 27 2003, 01:28 AM
I dropped 1 belt notch today without even thinking about it... just put my pants on, put on my belt... and well, i kinda just noticed that my belt was budlging out, as its "used" to being in the notch after it.

pissedoffdiet is working :)

i stopped drinking soda, and cut sweets. thats it.
and i've been going to the gym more regularly :)

my sister noticed, and said something to me on christmass day that i look like i lost some weight.

on my way down.

wife beaters and a tan this summer :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's my goal as well. maybe I'll get some sun this year, and get rid of the rex for a Jeep ??

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Dec 27 2003, 09:57 AM
B... drink LOTS of water... that helps burn pounds quick...

this statement is somewhat true...water doesnt burn the pounds but it does flush all the bullshit out of your system if you drink it regularly...i work out and run 2.5 miles everyday(except sat and sun)...drink lots of water and try your best to stay away from sugar and table salt. Staying away from sweets is good just try to stay away from a shit load of carbs also ;) Good job B!

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Dec 27 2003, 10:03 AM
get rid of the rex for a Jeep ??

I got a Jeep...and I like your Rex...hehe

Drink water and RUN I haven't found anything that works better then running. And not on a tredmil but on a track or road. Better resistance.

i stopped drinking dark soda's. i drink 7up and juices. i used to eat three times a day now i am down to two times a day. on the belt scale i used two bounce between two holes now i am down two a hole i never used.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Dec 27 2003, 12:06 PM
Soda? Damn non Midwest person.

i live in the mid-west and i call it soda. everyone here looks at me like :blink: because they all call it "pop"....but then again i am from Virginia :) i tell them to come down to Virginia and ask for a "pop", they may get "popped" in the face...LOL

My weight fluktuates between 165-175 depending on how bad I eat. Last week my 33 waist jeans were really loose. This week I don't even need a belt to hold them up. It sucks. I need to quit smoking, go on the B diet (I drink way too much soda, I can't wake up in the morning without it), and to get my ass to the gym.

Back