pissedoffdiet :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

congrats on loosing some weight, hope you reach your goal.

B + Tan, can it be??? this should be good.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Dec 27 2003, 03:55 PM
B + Tan, can it be??? this should be good.

:werd: :withstupid:

ive seen what happens to him if he stands outside on a sunny day for more than 3 min

B + sunlight = B

**had to use gray there wasnt any white type**

lmmmfao! thats gtreat.

yeah, i get red real fast.... but im working on that too. my gym has tanning for $5 more a month... i'm thinking about going once a week jsut to kinda prep myself or soemthign :D

have you seen how pasty that motherfucker is though?????

albinos look at him and tell him to get some fuckin sun

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 27 2003, 06:23 PM
i need it dude. i concur that its kinda gay... lol but whatever..

So you your a little cubby? (FATBOY) just kidding. I'm that kind of person who can eat as much as they want and never gain an ounce.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Dec 27 2003, 06:21 PM
have you seen how pasty that motherfucker is though?????

albinos look at him and tell him to get some fuckin sun

ahahahaha :bo:

don't go too often to those tanning beds, supposed long term effects,

I remember when I used to go occassionaly to the beds, I learned that the first time I went completly naked and my ass wouldn't stop itching for about a week, then I decided to put a towel on my ass and then over my junk, for the next year I had a Square tanning line around my ass..LOL

i don't have the tan problem, i'm over half italian. When I went to florida it was about 90 degrees and I layed out in the sun for and hour and a half and end up looking like I'm a native Floridian.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Dec 27 2003, 10:07 PM

I remember when I used to go occassionaly to the beds, I learned that the first time I went completly naked and my ass wouldn't stop itching for about a week, then I decided to put a towel on my ass and then over my junk, for the next year I had a Square tanning line around my ass..LOL

LOL my friend uses a sock over his junk, keep the hotdog from getting cooked! :bo:

Originally posted by Icy_winds_+Dec 28 2003, 12:45 AM-->
@Dec 27 2003, 10:07 PM

LOL my friend uses a sock over his junk, keep the hotdog from getting cooked! :bo:

how do you know about this?...

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Dec 28 2003, 01:36 AM-->
Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Dec 28 2003, 12:45 AM
JDMilan
@Dec 27 2003, 10:07 PM

how do you know about this?...

:blink: I don't even wanna know the answer to that... :unsure:

good job man
i'm in a 34x32 now. i was a 40x32 at the beginning of the summer. I just go to the gym everyday for about an hour and eat salad, chicken or some sort of protein, drink nothing but water and eat some pho every now and then :D ahh pho :D

hey b you can do what i do, eat rice everyday. btw im 28x30, but i wear 32x32 pants(i usually wear shorts under) and weigh in at a whoppin 120lbs(fluctates between 116-121). real key is excercise man. at school i run 2 miles in 15 minutes and play basketball after school, and eat like 5 times a day(usually skipping breakfast and lunch).

Originally posted by JDMilan@Dec 28 2003, 12:27 PM
B should quit smoking first and then the diet.

I thought he did? I know he slipped up after like a month...but I didn't know he started back up? <_<

Back