pissedoffsol is for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
welp, i can't figure it out. i give up.

if you haven't read the 42 page thread that covers the entire process from day 1, basically, im popping the ecu fuse (15A) under the hood at random.

https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23024

could be a quick fix. I don't know. i've tried everything i can think of.
other than that, she runs... and when its not popped, it runs pretty damn good. still on a base map- will need to be tuned once running correctly.

I figure, i'll try to sell it all at once first, and if not, i'll be parting it out.

Engine and chassis:
ImportBuilders Golden Eagle Mfg. "Godzilla" sleeved 84mm GSR block
JE 9:1 pistons
Eagle rods
Moroso 5qt. Oil Pan/Pickup
Balanced/blue printed rotating assembly
B16a head
Portflow inner & outer valvesprings and retainers
Portflow 3-angle valve job
JG Victor-x Intake Manifold
Full-Race SS equal length manifold
PWR "back-door" intercooler 20x11x3
Full-Race T3/T67 turbo
Full-Race 3" Downpipe w/flex pipe
Carsound 3" cat
Custom 3" SS mendrel piping
Apex'i N1 3" muffler
Tial 40mm wastegate
Tial 50mm BOV
Hondata s200b
RC 750cc injectors
GM 3-bar MAP sensor
Walbro 255 lph HP pump
fast-turbo.com -6an Fuel lines
Distributor King Distributor/cap/coil/ignitor
Golden Eagle Mfg. Vacuum port
Golden Eagle Mfg. Fuel Rail
Golden Eagle Mfg. Oil Sandwhich Adapter
GSR Tranny w/ Quaiffe LSD
Gator stage 2 axels
Full-Race Traction bars
PWR Radiator
autozone 12" pusher fan
Apex'i EL Boost meter
Greddy warning EGT meter
Greddy warning Oil Pressure meter
Apex'i AVCR boost controller
Apex'i VAFC VTEC controller

Interior:
Skunk2 shifter
Skunk2 ITR-style knob
del Sol VTEC (b16a3) dash cluster (9k redline)

Suspension/brakes:
Brembo blanks all around (rears are installed, fronts are still in box)
EBC Greenstuff pads
Tein HA coilovers 800/600 kg/mm w/ pillowball mounts
ITR front upper strut tower bar
Skunk2 rear upper strut tower bar
DC sports rear lower tie bar

Exterior:
Erebruini OEM-style spolier
Removed mudguards

Wheels:
15x7 Speedmaster ATech Finalspeed
Zenki titanium lugs
205/50/15 Falken Azenis Sport

Audio/Electronics:
Sony 8060cdx head unit
10" Fosgate Punch Power DVC sub in false-floor style box in spare tire well
Sony 10 disc MP3 changer
Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's in the front, rear sonys aren't hooked up cuz they sound liek shit, but are in the car.
Sony HX 75x4 amp

car has about 160k on it.
motor has about 3k on it,
98% of the parts have 20 miles on it from driving it around the block.

what does it need?
the elctrical problem to be fixed
the front brakes to be installed (the oem ones on there are just about dead)
and the brake master cyl should be replaced, but will stop the car for the time being... minor leak... a pump here and there will regain pedal pressure.

all the pics you could ever want are in the above linked thread.

over 20k in parts, not including the car.
accepting any reasonable 5-digit offer (no, 199.99 is not a five digit number- its a 3. )

you could turn a profit on it if you have the time- put the motor in your ride, put a d-series in the car or something, sell the car, make like 1/2 your money back.

clean title, 94 del sol si
carfax approved, never hit, minor dings, and 1 dent in the trunk from a parking lot truck or something.

car is located in connecticut. will not deliver.
send yourself with a truck/trailer
send a driver/shipper to my house
but i will not make arrangements to ship it- thats on your end and your cost

this isn't even for a house... this is because, i just can't figure it out, and its a pile of cash doing nothing for me. it brings me no joy anymore... its time to move on.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fix it man. don't let it all go. this is the boards pride and joy, i hate to see it go to someone else, especially if they don't know the blood, sweat, tears, and laughter that went into this thing.

I told you I would come up and look at it...giving up is not very becoming of you...your way better than that....

I'll help you get it, and in turn, someone can run my wife around the tag sales in your area......hehe

yeah, with all the hard work and money you put into it I can't beleive you would give up and sell just when you almost had it done. There are plenty of people who are willing to help you out I'm sure. nobody likes a quitter.

Yeah, there's probably like 132142343 different posts in the Project POS thread where B says, "First one here with 10k and a flatbed takes it home, :blah: "

Just fix it, B. I wanna see it run along with the other 99.9% of the board.

Yeah, yeah, but I mean run, not just put around the block. I mena run as in stomping the everloving piss out of Vipers and Z06's. :)

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Jun 28 2004, 05:00 PM
I still say hardwire you fuse to see if you can see smoke and where this short could be.

look bro if you got a wiring prob you need to go to your local VW dealer and find the oldest tech they have and get him to come to your house if any one knows electrical problems VW techs do i work at a vw dealer in the parts dept you wouldnt believe the wiring probs they have trust me get a VW tech to your garage immediately it might take him a couple hours but it will be fixed and you will kick yourself in the nuts

at my work (just to give you an idea) the old guys names are Mong PA &
Boonlert Chantree you gotta look for those guys :thumbsup:

B??? Don't give up man, just bring the car to Performance shop and have them fix it....Don't take a dive on this project.....

Have you tried this solution? I know they are not hondas, but have similar problems

"when my ecm-b fuse kept blowing, it ended up being the fuel system's sending unit. Replacing the sending unit also includes replacement of the fuel pump. The ecm-b fues is attached to the fuel system. Because the sending unit was malfunctioning, the fuel pump wasn't working properly, and the fuse would blow out of the blue while I was driving along. No rhyme or reason to the fuse blowing. I would have the fuel system checked and look closely at the sending unit and fuel pump, as the fuse runs on the fuel system."

" The problem was that the fuel filter had not been changed, and, was clogged, and was putting extra work on the fuel pump, which in turn blew my ecm fuse. to cure the problem i replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter, and ecm fuce, and this cured the problem."

Question: 1993 Chevy 10 blazer 4.3-liter mileage: 150000. I just changed out the fuel pump and now the ECM fuse blows every time the ignition is turned on I bought a code scanner and it reads a code 12. I have checked the wires going to the fuel pump they are not torn or chafed in any way. Do you have any suggestions?

Answer: Remove the new fuel pump and double check the wiring that goes to the pump. In addition, check for proper grounds.

Back