pissedoffsol is for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

would you be interested in trades?? meaning a car and some cash?

Hey Brian Take a vacation to the Cayman Islands for a week ,man you need abit of relaxation.Sunshine,beaches,caribbean food,etc this might calm you down ,come meet some new chicks man..

Originally posted by turbocrx2.0l@Jul 2 2004, 09:45 AM
Hey Brian Take a vacation to the Cayman Islands for a week ,man you need abit of relaxation.Sunshine,beaches,caribbean food,etc this might calm you down ,come meet some new chicks man..

conveinently left the ladies off the list there... lol...

B, honestly, think about this some more. you're right, there are over 20 g's worth of parts in your car. selling it for 10g's or anything less than 20 g's means you lost out. you're thinking of the negatives, sure, the car doesnt run too good right now, but just think...one full day of searching through the car will save you from losing a lot of money. find the problem, drive the car around for a few weeks, and if it still doesnt bring you joy, then sell it. dont just give up on your project because of a problem...i think everybody is sad, because you didnt even get to really drive the car. I have been working on my turbo DA for about a full year now. its just been one problem after another. you can look on honda-tech, i just have nothing but question posts...i have thought about selling the car dozens of times, but i realize that when theres a will theres a way...no problem cannot be fixed, and when i finally got to pound my turbo teg, i was SOOOO happy i did not give up, because it gave me such a rush to know that i actually built a really fast car. so please b, take our posts into consideration.

this maybe worthless but in the least its a bump, I have had ecu fuse problems twice now, once was because of a bad alternator ground, and the second was an unused harness wire grounding out....
Also, if I had the cash I would definity buy the car, I mean just take a look at what into the car, all top notch stuff, obviously B had a big budget, but beyond that it shows that he really cared about the project and from that and the knowledge he has displayed on the board you know it has been done right, I hope it finds a good owner but even more I hope that this will prove to be temporary frustration getting to you, however it seems like people are growing up now a days and moving away from the honda scene, some of us early/later than others, and maybe this is whats going on with you, but enough said, this car better find a good home be it with B or another HS memeber

Brian, you're a pussy. You gave up at every point. Whaa, my oil pan won't fit, whaa my injectors won't fit, whaa, the DP doesn't fit, whaaa whaaa whaaa... Every time we came up against something, *I* was able to surmount these incredible odds and... make it fucking work... So what if you're over your head... take it to a goddamn shop. Have them fix it. Drive the car a few times. THEN sell it. If you don't, you just wasted $20,000, a year, and half of your parents garage for NOTHING.

:werd:

I've only ever said that I wanted to give up on my car once... and I've been through more hell with mine than you have with yours, that's for sure.

the site has little bearing on what i drive.

i would own another honda any day- i just want something else right now. its kinda like a girl you've been fucking for 5 years- it gets old and you want fresh, more expensive pussy :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 8 2004, 11:49 AM

i would own another honda any day- i just want something else right now. its kinda like a girl you've been fucking for 5 years- it gets old and you want fresh, more expensive pussy :)

nice talk Mo!

:lmao:

that is the funniest thing i have heard this week

please keep this site up...i recently joined looking for advice on my b18a1 swap into a 90 crx si and i got responses within 4 hours!!! do you realize this is far superior to any other honda or crx site i've seen. you have more usefull info here and more informative members than i can shake a stick at. you have a good thing going here and i hope to see it keep going. thanks again mr pissdoffdelsol guy. kick ass in your audi but keep the honda love.

josh

The goddamn site isn't going anywhere. Just because he gets a non-honda (best idea EVER) dosen't mean he is going to just shut the site down.

yeah, don't worry- theres WAYYY too much info here to just close it down. i'll sell it off before i shut it.

Back