Pissedoffsol Is Not An Asshole

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

who could that possibly be????????????

wait i think i know..................................

kylemarhx.gif

Oh my God, that is the greatest .gif in the history of .gif's!!!!!!!!!!

Rock on E....rock on.

hahahahahahhahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: , i don't know why all you think i'm on his nuts, but whatever, i'll go with the flow... that is some funny shit. and nice sig afipunk :p .

did i miss something here? how the hell did this thread come to be? Is this some random thread to praise B? cuz you know he gets praised practicaly everytime he post something. lol oh well B, your the man, i love you and would like to have your child. Welp, there's my suck up. :)

please dont ban me.

:ban:

yeah...ummm...this is hella old...he must have picked it up on wil's b-day thread.

did i miss something here? how the hell did this thread come to be? Is this some random thread to praise B? cuz you know he gets praised practicaly everytime he post something. lol oh well B, your the man, i love you and would like to have your child. Welp, there's my suck up. :)

please dont ban me.
another dead thread????
wtf n00b?
lol
what did you wife suck all your brains out already?
lol

no this was during a period where allot of idiots were giving B shit for running his site so I pulled the bait and switch hoping to stir the shit with the hot heads...

yeah. cause myspace is linked to this one.

god damn 03' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aahhhhhhhhhhh

ok i'm go kill myself now. you know i think i saw it at the bottom of the screen. I just wondered and clicked. Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

damnit sorry guys. i guess i fell for it again. Damnit B. ''you got me good you fucker''
i'll take the blame i wasnt paying attention. But i aggree seanny this shit at the bottom has to go.

Taco15 said:

please dont ban me.

read the date this thread was started y0... 05/2003

lmfao!...this is great...i opened it and was like...wtf...2003...and had to scroll down to see who the hell brough back such an old thread...haha

i'm working on a mod that will will display a message on the relpy pages if a thread is more than 30 days old.

integraslut78 said:
What is this the kiss B's ass thread. This is one thread I will not be a part of.... :lol:

see he didnt even notice the date.

thanks B, i was going to ask if there was such a thing. ya know. programing to only see threads 30 days old instead of 3 years! hell i didnt think i could go back that far! I thought they would get erased after so many threads:huh:

Back