pissedoffsol my corvette eat you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy

All your civics belong to me!!!!!!!!!

Sup Brian,

Site is looking kick ass man. Just wanted to stop in and start some controversy, you know me!

PS I own you in mini putt!!!!!

PSS. You know a good shop that will pull out my engine for cheap? I found a shop in Shelton will do a 383 stroker upgrade for me 420hp 410trq for 2500 bucks but they don;t pull the engine!!!!!!

K & N intake, Throttlebody Air foil, Adjustable fuel pressure regulator, Moroso Blue Max wires, Denso Iridium plugs, Hypertech 160 degree power stat, Hypertech power tuning module, Corsa Power Pulse Exhaust System, Zr1 Chrome Rims

hehehe sup y0!

hows life?

you still didn't get your motor put in yet? wtf- you're worse than me. hahha.

i don't really know any vette shops

Well remember i saw you at the Diner and i told you How i ordered the 383 stroker kit, but they had sent me the wrong one,(idiots sent me a f'in ford stroker kit) I've been looking ever since. Its hard to find a place to do everything all at once.....I was thikning of going crate engine but they are like 2.5 times as much as just upgrading mine...I just need a shop to pull the engine and get it up to this place....and then put it back in......Or to find a dam shop that does it all.....

Your still not done with your car???? You had like 80 percent of the parts 2 years ago..whats your story?

And as far as pulling it myself........No way dude......i do not have the tools nor the time or patience to follow instructions..nor a way to get teh engine up there myself....

there's a place in manchester that works on nothing but corvettes... i cant remember the name of it, but they have an in ground dyno too..

Originally posted by corvetteguy@May 20 2004, 02:22 PM
PS I own you in mini putt!!!!!

ha, I see I might have a competitor, last weekend at hidden valley in southington, I was
-3 had 5 hole in one, my longest put for a hole in one was 318"

naw dude- mini putt is a flash game... not mini golf

i used to work with scott back in the day.

just swung by his house, drove the vette around the block :)

Thanks Scrapin i'm gonna look into that....

Bri...don't make fun of my automatic man :( Its the only place that would finance me for a car!!!!!! I had to settle...BUt come on you gotta admit after driving it , it looks tight and its got nut :) pre 383 stroker....

Don't make me have to go Lingenfelter on your ass make me morgage my future house for the 750 twin turbo package!!!!!!

if u are willing to take the ride, there is this place called vette works in queens ny, get the number and call them, they have been there for years and have all types of vettes

Back