pissedoffsol my corvette eat you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I checked out that Corvette website, it don't look like they work on C4 Vettes but i sent them an email....But if they do...i think its just Turbos and Supachargers...i think i would be better off going with a 383 stroker purely on a torque bassis...but i don't know....

My Vette with Supacharger _____________________________________
Brians Sol with Turbo ____________________

Any questions?

Dude you think you can stop by tommorow and hook me up with some digital pictures with your camera.....Or i can stop up at your crib??? If i can remember where you live...that whole 4 minutes away

link works for me :shrug2:

thats a dope skyline...except for the cheap ass 5zigen exhaust. thats begging for a hks dragger or thermal r&d

So you got a C4 vette? lemme see it. I'm a big American Muscle fan....I dig pretty much anything with a V8...mainly cause I can't afford one myself.

What year is your vette and what motor came in it stock? I'm not too big on C4 motors, but C5s I know tons about.

Read my Signiture amigo......All the details are there

My Future Mod is either a 383 stroker which consists of

NEW SCAT cast steel 3.750" stroke crankshaft, 6.0" SCAT I-Beam 4340 moly rods w/bushed small ends and ARP bolts, and a set of Probe forged pistons . Clevite-77 or Fed-Mogul bearings and Sealed-Power moly rings. Steel Crank

And alot of machine work

Or possibly a supercharger

And for Mini Putt, There is a trick to everyhole to get a whole in one :)

both those links to ebay don't work for me.. invalid items.

fuck the motor work man, boost it.... its the only change in hell you have to even remotely keep up with me :)

<-- not impressed by the C4's accel y0

Yeha but you were accelerating from 45 to like 60 dude, Corvettes power are from the line, thats where all the low end torque comes into play......if you floored it from a stop you would feel da power , the car has 340lbs + of torque..

I don't know about supercharging.....I think i can get more out of the car with parts and machine work, your limited with a supercharger.....

Grrrrrr i don't know, why are you hounding me!!!!!!

O the guy musta took the Skyline off ebay cause it was selling for to low, it was there last night

boost owns you....

well, it will once the sol is on the road. :)

Heheh i played mini putt one time at my work, the next day the site was blocked as being related to games, A'holes!!!!!!! I am feining to play.....all i hear it my head is the sound of the ball dropping into the whole

Originally posted by corvetteguy@May 21 2004, 05:12 AM
Read my Signiture amigo......All the details are there

My Future Mod is either a 383 stroker which consists of

NEW SCAT cast steel 3.750" stroke crankshaft, 6.0" SCAT I-Beam 4340 moly rods w/bushed small ends and ARP bolts, and a set of Probe forged pistons . Clevite-77 or Fed-Mogul bearings and Sealed-Power moly rings. Steel Crank

And alot of machine work

Or possibly a supercharger

And for Mini Putt, There is a trick to everyhole to get a whole in one :)

i dont see any pics in your sig??

Back