pissedoffsol my corvette eat you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

revolution8k,

I know, Hopefully Brian will be able to bring his digi camera over so i can put some pictures up....But if not i will have some up in a few days......

s40ae0985dbbe0.jpg

HAHA! Beat that, bitches, 18 under par!

Well.... other than B, who must have some kind of sickass obsession to be getting 18's. :ph34r:

Hehe i can beat that in my sleep, only i can;t play here at work, its blocked

Hey Brian you know what i just realized, I joined as a member to this site, the day after you? Did you just start a forum when you started working at ACC?

naw, remember, i crashed the board? lol then put this one up at work that night :)

i don't know if i have time after work today to swing by... i got a bunch of shit to do.

pm me your cell #

What kind of shop offers a 383 restroke, but NOT the install and removal?

What's the name of these people, I'm from Shelton and I know everyone. Lemme talk to some people.

->Steve

They are a machine shop, they just sell the stroker kits and do all the machine work...i forgot the name of the place, i think its in Shelton...Wait, nope, its not Shelton...It's in Columbia, CT this is their site

383 stroker kits

Bri,

Did Dave have his own webpage? If he does you got his site? or email?

Originally posted by corvetteguy@May 21 2004, 02:14 PM
Bri,

Did Dave have his own webpage? If he does you got his site? or email?

naw, i haven't seen him in forever...

hes on aol IM every now and then... chevy302dzci is his s/name.

No way dude, Drink Long Trail or New Castle and Watch football or boxing

its key-word targeted.

if you type a bunch of shit abotu anyuthing you will get ads for it.

AAA
Batteries
Energizer
Alkaline
DC
LiIon
NiCad
battery pak

i bet now, some one will see abttery ads

Originally posted by corvetteguy@May 21 2004, 02:25 PM
I used to have a celica Gt-S, i miss that car, was all stock though

wern't you on here under a diffrence SN?

Nah, Look at when i joined, the day after Brian got the boards back up....I had that celica awhile ago when i was 20....6 years ago!!! Where does all the time go!!!
Now i am a vette guy all the way, though i got nothing against ricer cars....Though i always asked my self, Why mess with a car thats not suppose go that fast in the first place? They came off theAssembly line as a compact fuel eco car...but hey more power to you all, I feel the neeeed, the need for speeeeed!

Peace Bri, I'm gone for the day...Gonna get my drink on at Murphys later but if you got time, i wanna take some pics, gimme a shout on my cell

Originally posted by corvetteguy@May 21 2004, 02:30 PM
Why mess with a car thats not suppose go that fast in the first place?  They came off theAssembly line as a compact fuel eco car...but hey more power to you all, I feel the neeeed, the need for speeeeed!

Yeah, you're right. I mean, I don't know what I was thinking, buying a detuned rally car that's capable of 600 HP on the stock bottom end, and driving it every day, turning a 13 second flat 1/4 mile with a total of $6 invested in power uppers, and kicking ass in rally cross and amature rally, and currently holds the all time record for Pikes Peak (Rod Millen)... I should have just got a Camaro or some shit, huh?

Learn your Celicas, son, before you go running off at the pie hole. :)

Back