pissedoffsol my corvette eat you

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by corvetteguy@May 21 2004, 05:02 PM
Thats all i am saying..and again... I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST RICER MOBILES :p FOR REAL

why not just go out and get a nice car like a 3000gt tt or a nissan 300zx tt...or a supra t or like a 944 porshe something nice and classy thats already fast and and put less money into making it faster

Thats why i put the smile tongue face thing there to show i was just fucking around
If you opened your fucking eyes, and stop trying to be a tough guy,you would see how i referred to other "IMPORTS" as classy cars.....so you can STFU now

Hey, I tell it how it is. You come in here running YOUR mouth about how the shit we love is dumb, and you expect it to go unchallenged? I speak for the board when I say F U, pal. And I'm as old as you, yet far more open minded about things, so don't think you can get off calling me Kid, got it?

Originally posted by corvetteguy@May 21 2004, 05:35 PM

Thats why i put the smile tongue face thing there to show i was just fucking around
If you opened your fucking eyes, and stop trying to be a tough guy,you would see how i referred to other "IMPORTS" as classy cars.....so you can STFU now

Right... "OTHER imports." Not the ones we drive. Am I really going to have to hand your your ass on here, or are you going to just conciede defeat right now and save us both the trouble?

Whose is the one running their mouth? you or me.... i didn't come on here and say all you fuckers suck with ricer cars blah blah blah...i came in with an opinion with respect towards what you do...your the nutmouth who came in all tough swearing like a retard at me who obviously can't handle an opinion from others.. i have a fucking 4 Runner dude....Like i said i have nothing against "Imports", but if you can't take a little joking around, then you need to remove the exhaust out of your tight fucking ass and shut the fuck up and stop reading this post.....Here you can have your ass back now

Yeah sorry about that, but sometimes people are just out to start shit, if you read the original post i started, i obviously came in to F with Brian cause we worked togther and he lives 4 minutes from me, i was there while he put up the new forum and we always F'd with each other about me liking vettes and his "IMPORTS"(don't wanna get yelled out for joking around using the R word)

Whose is the one running their mouth? you or me....

You.

i didn't come on here and say all you fuckers suck with ricer cars blah blah blah...

Yes you did. Here...
Originally posted by "you"+-->[QUOTE="you")]Now i am a vette guy all the way, though i got nothing against ricer cars....Though i always asked my self, Why mess with a car thats not suppose go that fast in the first place? They came off theAssembly line as a compact fuel eco car...but hey more power to you all, I feel the neeeed, the need for speeeeed!

Originally posted by "you"@
it was directed toward Jap cars like civics, del sols, or like integras...even jettas and golfs....all i am saying is, if they were meant to go that fast, they would come off the assemebly line that way....don't ya think?

Those two statements there insult almost every single person on this board, because guess what... *gasp* This is HONDAswap! Whodathunkit?

But it doesn't stop... the issue is over, and yet you continue...

"you"

To ME(see how i am stating this is my opnion only) <------- Buying a 1000 car and putting $6k in the engine in it to make it run 11's, 12's is just as impressive and as classy as a monkey scratching his ass...in the end all you are driving is a fast jalopy...any nuthead can go buy a 500 dollar car and drop 6-7k in it to make it go fast...AND thats all fine and dandy ifs thats your "thing".....yeah fine if you go out and buy a new car and rock the shit out of it..thats all well and good...if your gonna drop that much into a civic...why not just go out and get a nice car like a 3000gt tt or a nissan 300zx tt...or a supra t or like a 944 porshe something nice and classy thats already fast and and put less money into making it faster? Thats all i am saying..and again... I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST RICER MOBILES FOR REAL[/QUOTE]

OK, so we get the point, but your terminology doesn't reflect your alleged respect or acceptance. Again, here you are, one honkey in front of a group of Black Panthers, saying nigger this and nigger that... If you accept those on this board that would rather pay $60/ month for full coverage on a car that gets 30 MPG and put what they save on those expenses into making it run 13s, then you'll show some respect and not call them ricermobiles. I could call you a mullet- wearing inbred hee- haw slack- jawed stump fuck for driving an American car, but I won't. Why? Because I respect your choice in cars and won't talk down to you or your choice in automotive expression. You need to do the same or leave the board.

i came in with an opinion with respect towards what you do...

And while I respect your opinion, your choice of termanology sucks. Let me refer again to the Black Panther scenario.

your the nutmouth who came in all tough swearing like a retard at me who obviously can't handle an opinion from others..

See above.

Here you can have your ass back now

You never had it. You never will. You're not going to with this debate. I'm not done yet, so feel free to keep this going. BTW- this is nothing personal, in case you're unaware of my ROE.

What a funny thread this turned out to be... but yeah, I hate when anyone refers to my car as "rice"... the tech at the tire shop accused me today of lowering my car, and thus affecting my camber. Hah!!! What an idiot. :roll: I also don't consider myself to be part of any import scene...

So corvetteboi, it's not a good idea to generalize... and I knew from the start that you were one of B's friends.

Dude are you kidding me right now.......I don't even know how to comment on that breakdown of quotes......The only awy to describe it is like comparing it to a reality show where all they show is a break down of things people say to make them look bad or good.....Yuu crack me up

"Now i am a vette guy all the way, though i got nothing against ricer cars....Though i always asked my self, Why mess with a car thats not suppose go that fast in the first place? They came off theAssembly line as a compact fuel eco car..but hey more power to you all, I feel the neeeed, the need for speeeeed

Now if you notice the last line, i am obviously not angry nor am i trying to disrespect anyone.......Its a fun outgoing comment

"it was directed toward Jap cars like civics, del sols, or like integras...even jettas and golfs....all i am saying is, if they were meant to go that fast, they would come off the assemebly line that way....don't ya think?"

Lesson two..The above is an opinion...O how do i explain the definition of "opinion"to you in more of a childrens defintion....O its like when you have a thought about something, that may be wrong or right, but its just how you think....

"To ME(see how i am stating this is my opnion only) <------- Buying a 1000 car and putting $6k in the engine in it to make it run 11's, 12's is just as impressive and as classy as a monkey scratching his ass...in the end all you are driving is a fast jalopy...any nuthead can go buy a 500 dollar car and drop 6-7k in it to make it go fast...AND thats all fine and dandy ifs thats your "thing".....yeah fine if you go out and buy a new car and rock the shit out of it..thats all well and good...if your gonna drop that much into a civic...why not just go out and get a nice car like a 3000gt tt or a nissan 300zx tt...or a supra t or like a 944 porshe something nice and classy thats already fast and and put less money into making it faster? Thats all i am saying..and again... I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST RICER MOBILES FOR REAL"

Lesson 3: Again, this is an OPINION, and notice how in the first half of this paragraph i used, the word CAR not import or ricer or Jap car...It means any hunk of crap....Then i refered to the civic well because THIS IS A HONDASWAP site

Thank you for attending my class of "Your a complete fucking moron with no sense for anything only to start shit and act tough in a forum board"

Notice 94RedSiGal's comment with respects to debating me back....

"What a funny thread this turned out to be... but yeah, I hate when anyone refers to my car as "rice"... the tech at the tire shop accused me today of lowering my car, and thus affecting my camber. Hah!!! What an idiot. I also don't consider myself to be part of any import scene...

So corvetteboi, it's not a good idea to generalize... and I knew from the start that you were one of B's friends. "

Now lets look at Loco Honke's intial combative response

"
Then shut the hell up. What you're doing is like going into a Black Panthers meeting and saying, "ya know... them niggers ain't that bright, and they shouldn't be havin' none'a them jobs us white folk have, but I tell ya, them niggers is good at pickin' cotton and tellin' the missus which watermelons is good at the store."

If you don't have a problem with "ricer mobiles" then stop being an asshole and start calling them imports. "

So again, whose running their mouth?

and the reason we dont all go out and buy porsches, skylines, 3000gt turbos, supra tt's etc is because we all arent made out of money

you seriously think anyone on this board would take a civic over a supra?

we buy what we can and go from there

Well yeah hehe, i don;t mean new ones, i see tons of those kind cars for 4-10k some even less I only paid 15k for my car. Which maybe is alot of money depending on your sitution...

Originally posted by corvetteguy@May 21 2004, 07:20 PM
So again, whose running their mouth?

Chill out corvettedude! Geeez.... you are still a noob, even if B is your friend. You have all of 45 posts as I make this reply in contrast to Loco being a longtime respected member of this board. He has offered tons of informative and productive information to the rest of us in the tech forums on here. So he is a proven quantity, while you are.....NOT.

You're most welcome to stay, but calm down. A little hazing comes with being a noob on any message board site... and in real life. :roll:

Is this not the face of a guy who is chilled!!!! :D

I'm sitting back drinking Corona's waiting for my Friend to get here so we can hit the bars, Its Friday Baby

And By the way, i was a member way before he was...Just because he has 2k" posts does not give him or anyone the right to go off like a raging luney, regardless of "Forum Status"

Ok so, basicaly what you are saying is i can't defend myself from someone attacking me without being told to chill, when in fact they are the ones that need to chill?

Back