Pissedoffsol, Quick Question...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

Were you still considering having people send in some money to have Hondaswap.com stickers made? I figure if I'm gonna put any sticker on my car, it will be of something that helped my car, and what has helped me more than Hondaswap.com? If not thats cool, but I still think that it would be a good idea and I'm sure plenty of other members agree... Thanks a bunch. :ph34r:

i already have one on the hatch. i have an extra one somewhere.. i should stick it on the wifes '02 civic 4dr. hoho.

hey B. i'm not trying to make you sound stupid, and i know you got a lot of shit goin on right now. But, why does it take so long for the stickers? are you trying to get hook ups with a place, or just trying to get the right design, or what?

i say creative and honestly make your own design and have a vinyl place do the artwork or do it yourself via soem programs.

when they become availble, they will be availble. until then, i have Nothing to send out to anyone.

if you read the other threads, i said don't expect anythign till after the holidays.

its still before the holidays.

hang tite.

Back