piston rings

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mrnice1058

ok i have been shopping around locally for piston rings and none of the auto store around here have anything for b16 engine i mean nothing no bearings or anything all they have is for the b18 what i want to know is can i use b18 piston rings on my b16 pistons? i also want to know if i can use integra rod bearings on my b16 let me know or if anyone knows a good trust worthy place to get the rings and bearings thanks guys

b18 rods will send your pistons through the head in your b16. as for the rings i have a good feeling that you can use them cause it's stroke not bore for the diff. in cc between b16 and b18. also if the rings couldn't be used then the pistons won't work either...but hey, you have people running the b16 pistons in b18 blocks no problem.

Originally posted by Arachnid@Sep 17 2004, 12:42 AM
b18 rods will send your pistons through the head in your b16. as for the rings i have a good feeling that you can use them cause it's stroke not bore for the diff. in cc between b16 and b18. also if the rings couldn't be used then the pistons won't work either...but hey, you have people running the b16 pistons in b18 blocks no problem.
[post=391433]Quoted post[/post]​

i am not talking about the b18 rods i am talkig about the rod bearings i know the rods are longer then what i need but i need to know about the rod bearings and the ring i am sure that the rings will work but now it is about the bearings thanks tho man

Back