Pistons and Rods for GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ejclide

Swapper for life!
What would be a good piston and rod combo for a GSR motor I'm swapping into my civic? I'm going to get a new stock crank, it will be turbo at about 15 lbs., and i'll throw turbo cams and plenty of other aftermarket stuff in. My goal is about 400-450 horsepower. I was think Eagle H-beams and JE turbo/nitrous pistons. Any better ideas?

What would be a good piston and rod combo for a GSR motor I'm swapping into my civic? I'm going to get a new stock crank, it will be turbo at about 15 lbs., and i'll throw turbo cams and plenty of other aftermarket stuff in. My goal is about 400-450 horsepower. I was think Eagle H-beams and JE turbo/nitrous pistons. Any better ideas?

nice...Im aiming for 450 myself.

Im using cp 9:1 pistons, eagle rods. I'll be using clevite 77 main & rod bearings, and acl thrusts, and ARP main & head studs.
I'll be running a gt35r .63 turbo w/ported housing and those fancy nice looking bullet holes ..lol
Also have a nice Turbo manifold from AFI. A little expensive but worth every penny.

WHat turbo and manifold are you planning to run?

GL

I have no idea! That's why I'm here asking questions. I guess I'll take the best recomendations i can get.

Back