Pistons win it!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
a_bwallace_ft.jpg

and The Lakers lost, *sigh*, I fill fulfilled :)

haha I was sittin at work watching the poker championships and some lady walks up to me and goes "is this your choice to watch?" and I'm like, well we close in 20 minutes so i'm not gonna change it. She was like "well ok thats cool but the basketball game is on..."

I jumped up and was like shti i forgot!!! lol I watched the first two quarters then had to drive elsewhere to watch the last quarter.

bah.. edit the run on sentence...

I was laughing when they were up by 25 points. bwhahahahahahaha!!!!!!

This is the only time I give a shit about basketball...the playoffs.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jun 16 2004, 01:16 AM
This is the only time I give a shit about basketball...the playoffs.

that's the only time is does matter.

All sports only matter in the Playoffs, you can't sit here and tell me you would watch every game you could on one sport everyday? It just doesn't happen, GOD BLESS SPORTSCENTER, AROUND THE HORN, PARDON THE INTERRUPTION. Well, just GOD BLESS ESPN.

I hate around the horn. it's fuckin annoying as all hell...but I still watch it... (only when I'm at work and the big screen tv is on sports center) :D

Around the Horn is great I love Tony, he is the shit. Too bad they didn't have that mute button in real life, I would use that like no other.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 16 2004, 03:31 AM
All sports only matter in the Playoffs, you can't sit here and tell me you would watch every game you could on one sport everyday? It just doesn't happen, GOD BLESS SPORTSCENTER, AROUND THE HORN, PARDON THE INTERRUPTION. Well, just GOD BLESS ESPN.

im just implying that basketball is :ghey:

Back