pistons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeremykedel

b16a2 what pistons to use ctr or itr i am curious on the gain and or the relialbility i also have a 65 shot i want to use the spoon 2 piece head gasket and the toda timing beltwith mild head work and skunk2 stage 2 cams i have a skunk2 intake manifold and a 70 mm throttle body let me know what you guys think

You are fine one to talk. You should try using english as well. Spelling 'you' out for instance. It doesn't take anymore effort and no doing it will make you look like an ignorant 14 year old trying to look cool.

CTR pistons will yeild about a 10.8:1 compression ratio. This should work fine with Nitrous especially with some decent tuning.

Originally posted by lsvtec@Oct 16 2003, 08:16 PM
CTR pistons will yeild about a 10.8:1 compression ratio. This should work fine with Nitrous especially with some decent tuning.

eh, only problem is you're spraying on cast pistons, they are known to be brittle

forged is always nice, but I think if your not toggle happy and use a smaller shot the factory pistons will hold.

well i havent used the bottle in a while and i have factory on there now with a 65 shot that is all i am going to do with the shot

Back