Pistons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

korey

Does anyone know if Wiseco Pistons would be a good choice for a N/A B18b1 apllication? Let me know opinions, thanx.

what kind of compression are you looking for, cause i know ctr's are very good pistons for a mean n/a b18b build.

i was looking around 11:1, but Im not sure, how high can I go and still be able to run off of pump gas?

you can hit 11:1 with JDM B16A pistons for a hell of a lot less money

so what all would i need with the b16a pistons( specifics-i.g.- piston part numbers, anything else needed to put them in. ) ? Will they fit on crower rods cuz I already have a set of crower rods for my motor. And there will be no spraying, just straight N/A build up. Let me know, thanx.

Originally posted by korey@Mar 3 2004, 07:30 PM
so what all would i need with the b16a pistons( specifics-i.g.- piston part numbers, anything else needed to put them in. ) ? Will they fit on crower rods cuz I already have a set of crower rods for my motor. And there will be no spraying, just straight N/A build up. Let me know, thanx.

I have CTR's in my N/A LS and I am very happy.
8.70 and 81.95 Mph in the 1/8th.

All you need is the piston's ( they should come with wrist pins) and rings standard bore from Honda.

So any year of JDM B16a pistons will work and will fit my crower rods? Let me know, thanx.

Back