Pix of my stolen car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94CivicSlow

PDR_0902.JPG

PDR_0900.JPG

PDR_0904.JPG

^ Motor pic after I had to buy a new battery, dig up old spark plug wires out of the trash, find an old oil cap etc to get it running.

This is bullshit... 12 hours after the swap and it was stolen.

at least yours was easy to get back running. the people who stole my car stole stupid shit but stupid important shit. they stole the positive battery cable, the distributor (and cut the plugs off the harness so i had to rewire it), spark plug wires, and broke my ignition key lock cyliner completely off.

Originally posted by brian11to1+Jan 11 2005, 03:21 AM-->
driverunknown
@Jan 11 2005, 02:51 AM
damn someone was watching you do your swap.
[post=444021]Quoted post[/post]​

Id say.
[post=444034]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe.... Im in Boston..

If any of you guys have any interior pieces layin around like the lower column cover and shift booot etc, let me know.

They did take dumb shit. I would have respected them more had they stole the drivetrain. They sunk so low as to steal my damn 4 year old battery. Fahkers

boston. go figure.

more cars get stolen in boston then in long beach

looks alot better than mine when mine was recovered. you still have your interior, gauge cluster, windows, motor, fuse box, radiator, brakes, wheels, ....

i say get a alarm and a big gun and people will know not to mess with your car every one knows if you take my car your whole crew will pay the price

Originally posted by 94CivicSlow@Jan 11 2005, 06:44 AM
They did take dumb shit. I would have respected them more had they stole the drivetrain. They sunk so low as to steal my damn 4 year old battery. Fahkers
[post=444057]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah that sucks. looks like my rex fter it was stolen. and about stupid shit to steal, they stole my cheap ass seat covers :lol:

im just 1/2 a state away.

glad i drive a mirage, and noone wants to steal shit off my car. except maybe my wheels.

that must have been a very noobie theif. The big time theives would have striped your car down to nothing in a matter of a few hours. swap and everything else of value would have been taken like that. Consider yourself somewhat lucky

Back