Pix of my stolen car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i say get a alarm and a big gun and people will know not to mess with your car every one knows if you take my car your whole crew will pay the price

No people will not mess with your car if they respect and know you. Not because you have a gun. I could have 50 guns, but if they don't know me they're still going to attempt to steal my shit. I mean no disrespect but you're just completely wrong.

Aren't you from Jersey too? You obviously have a lot to learn.

Originally posted by dok@Jan 11 2005, 02:07 PM
i say get a alarm and a big gun and people will know not to mess with your car every one knows if you take my car your whole crew will pay the price
[post=444147]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok....
Having an alarm helps a bit but there are as*h**es out there (thieves) that do know how to disable alarms and shit.....TRust me they'll do anything to get what they want......

Now the gun!.....
You go and get a gun and kill the bastards...YEAh...allright..I kill them..But now Your dumb a** is in Jail..... 'over a stupid car'.....THINK!

I say the best thing to do is to keep your car in a garage or get some kind of surveillance camera like the one i Bought @ harbor Freight :) and you're all set...Let the cops deal with it....WHY GO TO JAIL over some stupid sh*t.....
Not worth loosing your FREEdOM...... ;)

i'm sorry, but...people are just stupid, this is why i cringe when i want to do more to my car, its frekin people like that suck and ruin it for the rest of us, why can't people just leave other poepls cars ALONE........ :angry:

Back