Place your bets ! (Forgot my smokes)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

I'm not feeling the tightness and physical effects yet.. but I forgot my smokes at home. I really didn't realise it until I went out for a cig break at work - And alas, nothing. So it's not like I got to plan this out.

No one here smokes, I work in downtown New Haven (CT) Where smokes are like $8 a pack. I have an hour lunch break, and 3 more hours before that break actually happens.

So place your bets: Will I make it ? Will I just stop smoking ? Will I go to that party tonight ?

No friggin way you will make it. You'll start going into WTF mode and reason with buying a pack of cancer sticks for $8 :p

Nope, still no smokes. I'm keeping busy as hell. Not sitting at my desk, going into meetings and thelike.

Of course, meetings make me SLEEPY.

and you get bored in meetings...and what do you wanna do when you get bored???...ding ding ding...lets go have a smoke...hahaha...the cigarette packs are callin your name man!!!...just give in...itll be a lot easier that way...dont fight it...hahahaha ;)

dagger8.jpg

Muslim Airbag

Come to flavor country. Marlboro cigarettes are smooth and mild.

campaign_marlboro.jpg

Feeling any better?

FlintWinston.jpg

Maybe this might get you in the mood...

1970winstonad.jpg

Last edited:
my bet is that you eat about 10 pounds of food for lunch out of anxiety. the first thing you do is make an excuse to stop and get cigs. something like, "i really need gas" even though you have 3/4 tank. any excuse, or the $8 pack will be deemed worthy. you're fucked homey. good luck.

eeeeeeeeewwwww Marb 27s ? Man, you didn't win the lotto.

And that comes from a man that smokes Pall Malls.

Back