Place your bets ! (Forgot my smokes)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eeeeeeeeewwwww Marb 27s ? Man, you didn't win the lotto.

And that comes from a man that smokes Pall Malls.
Don't lie, they taste like candy. It's like a mellow Red, amazing.

I used to smoke Camel Wides, until I sat down and had a little chat with Jesus about why I was coughing up blood.

I need to give another attempt at quitting.

Blend 27s arn't bad.....I smoke all the marbs from lights to 27's, to reds to menths. I buy what ever is on special from them. I have also been known to light up the parliments as well. I guess I am not that picky.

Blend 27s arn't bad.....I smoke all the marbs from lights to 27's, to reds to menths. I buy what ever is on special from them. I have also been known to light up the parliments as well. I guess I am not that picky.
Lights taste like a shitty Red and don't get me started on Menthol, ewwww. I have been know to stock up on 27s when they're on special though. Parliments are pretty decent though. I also love me a Turkish Royal.

SECOND DAY IN A ROW that I forgot my cigs. How does this happen ?

Today I didn't even one even when I woke up. I was looking forward to having one with a nice cup of coffee at work.

ARGH

I ussually leave a pack in the car. I don't even smoke to much but when you need one you need one.

I used to smoke Camel Wides, until I sat down and had a little chat with Jesus about why I was coughing up blood.

I need to give another attempt at quitting.
Man, I haven't had a genuine laugh like that for weeks. ^_^

I also get your signature... TMBG FTW.

you know whats even better than forgetting your cigs?
forgetting your lighter...
get the cig out, all ready to enjoy a nice smoke... no light

you know whats even better than forgetting your cigs?
forgetting your lighter...
get the cig out, all ready to enjoy a nice smoke... no light

rather be lighter-less with cigs than cig-less with lighter.

where there is a will, there is a way, and you can bet your sweet ass I will find fire, even if it means I need to get surgical brow implants, grab some bitch by the hair and drag her back to my cave to help me rub two sticks together.

Last edited:
SECOND DAY IN A ROW that I forgot my cigs. How does this happen ?

Today I didn't even one even when I woke up. I was looking forward to having one with a nice cup of coffee at work.

ARGH

God hates you:bo:

Me? I can smoke all I want while I work. It's great working at a machine shop.

EDIT: I smoke Camel menthol wides.

Back