planning a new build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boost_me

honda4life
ok im planning on buying a integra hopefully a 94 and up body style but ill settle for a 90 to 93 if its in good enough shape... im looking to spend around 4500 on the car so it shouldent be too hard to find one... when i get the car i want to build the engine havent really looked in to the internals and things yeat but i have a hp goal of 300 to possible 350 i want to go turbo and i want to keep the b18a/b depending on the year... money really is not an problem the car is more or less going to be a weekend worrier but i want it to be reliable also i have looked every where on hear to find some build threads similar to what im wanting to do but i cant find what im looking for... so if any one could post me a link to something similar to what im looking for i would be thankfull... any comments would be great also and when i get the car the engine will come out with in a week or two and i will start a build thread on it and post pictures and update it with the progress comments please ^_^

That kind of power should not be very difficult with a B18. I would try to by a 92+ if you can, or convert the 90-91 to OBD1, as the tuning capability of OBD0 isn't very good in comparison. Depending on the condition of the engine I would probably replace the rod bolts & bearings, piston rings, and head bolts with head studs. At that point you should have an engine very capable of making 300+ WHP as long as you have the appropriate tuning...

ok thanks alot ill look in to the obd0 to obd1 conversion and ill probly replace all the internal with new and tuning is a must i just have to find a good place to have it done i live in nc and tuning shops where i live are few and far apart

i know man thats like the bible of hondas, i highly recomoend hondata, thats wat happend to my baby, no hondata= no car for me, but if ur gonna put pistons, i would go with eagles, a bit pricey but u get ur money worth and more

yeah ill replace the pistons and rods i looked at some eagles and cp not sure yeat which ones i would like to have if you know any good sites to find good parts post them for me thanks

alright, i see ur in pinehurst NC, how fucking lucky r u, i am in raleigh, do u know phantasm in raleigh?? its on capital blvd??? thats where i got all my shit from, pistons to seats to lights, they give u the best shit, and its about 25 to 30% off. and here is a hint, get to know the guy there, the more u know them the more cha ching u save

ahhh damn man i know that place i havent been their in a while damn i forgot all about that place thank alot ill have to go check it out again

Back