planning for 2008

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Guy+Nov 3 2004, 08:06 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Nov 3 2004, 04:54 PM
i wont be 35 in 2008.

maybe 2020 :)
[post=411465]Quoted post[/post]​

1840 - William Henry Harrison, died of pneumonia in 1841
1860 - Abraham Lincoln, assassinated in 1865
1880 - James Garfield, assassinated in 1881
1900 - William McKinley, assassinated in 1901
1920 - Warren Harding, died of heart attack in 1923.
1940 - Franklin Roosevelt, died of cerebral hemorrhage in 1945
1960 - John F. Kennedy, assassinated in 1963.

0 years are bad years to be elected president
[post=411572]Quoted post[/post]​

Lets keep that tradition and kill bush. I mean, I didn't say that, patriot act will come and get me because I am a terrorist.

On a diffrent note, I want to see Hillery run in 2008

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Nov 3 2004, 07:22 PM-->
sohcslammer
@Nov 3 2004, 07:08 PM
Loco, I agree with you 99% of the time, but in this situation... :slap:

Arnold can NOT run for president and if he could, he would be elected and he would do an infinetly better job than any of the last 5 presidents.
[post=411575]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, it is you that should be :slap:. Arnold can't run now, but you watch... you just watch... they'll change it. I know you don't believe me, and I don't really care, because there's a LOT more to this than anyone on here knows. When he's elected, it won't matter if he does the best job evar, or he just sits there and smokes stogies all day... it'll be too late by then to change the course of western civilization. It's already too late, really.
[post=411587]Quoted post[/post]​

You need a big sandwich board that says : The End is Near!

:lol:

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Nov 3 2004, 07:35 PM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Nov 3 2004, 07:22 PM
sohcslammer
@Nov 3 2004, 07:08 PM
Loco, I agree with you 99% of the time, but in this situation... :slap:

Arnold can NOT run for president and if he could, he would be elected and he would do an infinetly better job than any of the last 5 presidents.
[post=411575]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, it is you that should be :slap:. Arnold can't run now, but you watch... you just watch... they'll change it. I know you don't believe me, and I don't really care, because there's a LOT more to this than anyone on here knows. When he's elected, it won't matter if he does the best job evar, or he just sits there and smokes stogies all day... it'll be too late by then to change the course of western civilization. It's already too late, really.
[post=411587]Quoted post[/post]​

You need a big sandwich board that says : The End is Near!

[post=411599]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh no, quite the contrary... life will go on, and humanity will continue, albeit, in much lower numbers, and leading quite different lifestyles. It's not an end... just a breaking point leading to a drastic and sudden change.

Repent!!!! Confess your sins!!!!!!!! :D

j/k loco. I get what you are saying but Christ, lighten up a little bit. You're scaring the newbies.... :lol:

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Nov 3 2004, 07:41 PM
Repent!!!! Confess your sins!!!!!!!! :D

j/k loco. I get what you are saying but Christ, lighten up a little bit. You're scaring the newbies.... :lol:
[post=411610]Quoted post[/post]​

It's just been on my mind a lot... Things are falling into place, and while I'm happy to live in the moment- I wake up and smell the air, becoming crisp with the promise of snow, and my drive to work, excercising my freedom to boost as much as I want, whenever I want- it's just on my mind, lingering in the background. I'm not scared. I'm not sad. But I know what I need to do. And it's NOT religious. I'm sure you have a pretty good idea where I stand on religion...

A post I made 24 hours ago is now ten pages long, and seeing the mentions of the civil war I predict, the quotation of the constitution, and the talks of moving to Canada (like that'll solve anything), it really just hits home how right I am.

Originally posted by asmallsol+Nov 3 2004, 07:31 PM-->
Originally posted by Guy@Nov 3 2004, 08:06 PM
pissedoffsol
i wont be 35 in 2008.

1840 - William Henry Harrison, died of pneumonia in 1841
1860 - Abraham Lincoln, assassinated in 1865
1880 - James Garfield, assassinated in 1881
1900 - William McKinley, assassinated in 1901
1920 - Warren Harding, died of heart attack in 1923.
1940 - Franklin Roosevelt, died of cerebral hemorrhage in 1945
1960 - John F. Kennedy, assassinated in 1963.

0 years are bad years to be elected president
[post=411572]Quoted post[/post]​

Lets keep that tradition and kill bush. I mean, I didn't say that, patriot act will come and get me because I am a terrorist.

On a diffrent note, I want to see Hillery run in 2008
[post=411595]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you really want Dick Cheney to be your president?

Dick's already President- he just doesn't hold the title.

I'll be 35 in 2012. Maybe I should start positioning myself to be the first Asian on the presidential ballot.

Hilary will run for Democratic in 2008... but will probably will be eliminated in the primary......

I doubt that the laws will change enough to get Arnold in... but it would be interesting...

I think who would be an amazing pres...

Jello... Jello Biafra....

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd@Nov 3 2004, 11:38 PM
Hilary will run for Democratic in 2008... but will probably will be eliminated in the primary......

I doubt that the laws will change enough to get Arnold in... but it would be interesting...

I think who would be an amazing pres...

Jello... Jello Biafra....
[post=411712]Quoted post[/post]​

Pff... Bam would be better.

If hilary ran i do believe she would win. that bitch isn't stupid she's very smart and was a main backbone for clinton. trust me she'd be a good candidate.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 3 2004, 04:54 PM
i wont be 35 in 2008.

if you become president in 2020, I'm defecting to Canadia. :p

i'd vote for Hilary. for sure. shed be the perfect first woman president.

if colin powell runs, i encourage you all to note vote for him either. he's a sly mother fucker with shit up his sleeves.

arnold, i would never vote for. i think hes doing a good jb as gov in cali- but still, it's cali- not the world.
hes TOO set in his ways to run a whole nation with varying needs and ideals. cali is all sufers hippies movies stars and pot heads oh, yeha, and some normal people from time to time :) . how can one go from that to farmers coal miners and industrial metal workers?
he wouldn't know what to do.

he should make terminator 4 and call it a day.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Nov 4 2004, 01:04 AM-->
pissedoffsol
i wont be 35 in 2008.

if you become president in 2020, I'm defecting to Canadia. :p
[post=411748]Quoted post[/post]​

if you defect when im president, i will send the SS to find you and offer you to the terrorists in exchange for someone else they are hoding hostage :D

Originally posted by asmallsol@Nov 3 2004, 09:22 PM
kill them both. I am a terroist
[post=411645]Quoted post[/post]​

naw- there's no need to kill them.
we just need to catch them in something illegal and push for impeachment. he'll be a big pussy and resign. and we'll get dick with him.

i want to hear more from ji on the civil war and the other side...

mainly, are you basing this on anything, or just your personal predicitons?
not attacking you, i think you may be on to something...

Originally posted by Loco Honkey
Pff... Bam would be better.

DON VITO!!!!

i dont think that america will change their criteria for presidency. Arnold will never be able to run for president. I dont think he should be able to. Civil War?? hardly. I like you ji, you know that, but your thoughts on a civil war and arnold becoming president are a little..... off. honestly, i dont know if you are serious or kidding. <_< :D

our country won't vote for hillary, they;re not ready for a woman president yet, maybe 50 years from now... maybe...

and you;d be suprised how easily the public can be swayed, even to the point of picking up arms for what they believe in...

wait till bush starts getting into shit with his patriot act.. you'll see how long people idley sit by the side lines

Back