Plans for New Years?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by brc80+Dec 29 2003, 08:28 PM-->
@Dec 29 2003, 11:46 AM
I'm going to be making some Hooter Style Buffalo Wings, getting beer, some wine and possibly some movies and snuggling up with my fiancee :) [/romantic]

This and many other lady slaying tips can be found in Sisteve's new book

"Everything you ever wanted to know about pleasing women."

Available now at amazon.com

yes, please buy my new book

How to be a manly sap, 101 by Sisteve

:)

i'll be punching in as the clock strikes 2004.

work sucks. i don't get a single day off this week, nor overtime pay, nor holiday pay, nor any other fuckign ebnefits cuz my fucking job fucking sucks anf cuk i fucking said fuck a fucking lot :(

No clue on what to do here...prolly work on a car..have a beer and pass out....

I wish me and the wife was back in Japan for this holiday..becouse over there it rock's....wake up have a beer, then eat lots of food, have more beer, go shopping, and have more beer...for 3 days.....damn it...I miss those days.

Well, anyways...I might throw a small party again..if anyones interested....

wouldnt be so bad if brie didnt get outta work at 9. <_<

Well, I'm going to go buy some Champain, some beer, and some shrimp cocktails tommorrow...if anything...we might just set the alarm clock and watch JDM movies untill it gets close to the ball drop....then turn the TV on and watch all the possible terrorist threats come true...I'm not saying somethings going to happen, but in these days and time's...I don't want to be near large crowds and popular events anymore....too many strange people out there. If you guys want to come down and chill...come on down....and bring a blanket....there will be some JDM food...yakisoba, udon, ramen, yakiniku if I have a head count before the store closes. and SAKE!!!

you mean, champaign? lol

i'll go into work, and put in a dvd like usual... ain't shit going to happen... fuck it. at least idont have to worry about getting a dui or anythign else...

Back