plans for the 4th??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sounds like a pretty good racket... Too bad you foot the bill.
I think this is the first year since I was 10 that I didn't personally light anything off. Lame...

late to the thread, but i was too broke to fly anywhere, so i roadtripped to san diego for the weekend and beach-bummed it at ocean beach. caught the OB fireworks from sunset cliffs, and kayaked mission bay this morning. kicked ass, all around. :D

oh oh - i forgot i wanted to say "HEY GUYZ!! I GOT A KAYAK!!" but i didn't really, i just borrowed one. hehe. the best kayaks are the ones you give back when you're done having fun. lol..

Aren't fireworks illegal in Communist California?

:shrug2: i saw plenty :)

The 3rd is the big fireworks day for the city (to signify the battle the night before our actual Independence day).

that's kinda cool/good to know; i think something similar was happening in san diego; there were tons more fireworks on the 3rd than the 4th.

Fun day that was. We got a half a stick of dynamite. I got to watch from about 100 feet away. F---ing dome of light. It was phenomenal

Then we played beer pong.
Then we did shots.
Then all of a sudden it was 7 in the morning and I had no recollection of what happened.

Last edited:
Back