Play Station Network (PSN) DOWN!!!

What side are you on?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i read reports that it was up and then either crashed or was pulled back down for more maintenance
i'm all set with my xbox setup

Hmmm, I hadn't heard anything about that. I've used it twice since it came back up, seems to work fine. The store is still down, but that should be back soon with some kind of rewards program (a free month of PSN+ and some free downloads apparently)...

From what I heard some of the servers crashed.

PSN is still not available in Japan btw.

so whats 2 out of 5 games is everyone going to get?
my old lady always wanted that little big planet, so hopefully i can get her gaming on that a little so she's not on my ass about playing black ops on the xbox

Little Big Planet was pretty cool. I watched a lot of the things my friend made way back when the first one came out.

my woman used to bitch about me playing xbox.. well, she basically bought herself a Kinect and Dance Central for my bday.. lol.. i just wanted the 250gb system

mine watches youtube videos on makeup
people reviewing, testing, and applying all sorts of makeup
i guess its her thing
i think she's prob subscribed to over 100 people
i ask her to wear headphones cause listening to those bitches makes me want to punch vaginas

I can see doing that if you were into it professionally, but makeup as a hobby seems pretty far into left field.

I'll probably do Infamous and LBP. Those are two that I missed but always meant to try. That's pretty cool that they're giving away full-length games. I figured they would just be minis or cheapo DLC games...

Anyone have a lazy link to the freebies? My son would love to be able to get the first LBP, if only so he can get some gear that carried over to 2.

I can see doing that if you were into it professionally, but makeup as a hobby seems pretty far into left field.
i think the same way you do, but she's really into it
she stalks websites and stays up till midnight for the early release launches and shit
it'd be like going to wait outside game stop for that video game thats going to be released at midnight, or standing outside a theater waiting for the midnight opening for a movie
i guess there's all sorts of limited edition shit that you can turn around and sell for 2x-3x the price when it sells out in a few hours or days
everybody's gotta have a hobby right
seems about a practical as $400 purses to me
for $300 i can get a backpack that stops bullets, can a coach purse do that?

Not having access to online for a while actually made me appreciate the joys of a good single-player game. I've been working through Fallout 3 and Portal 2 these past two weeks and having a damn good time. I'm sure I'll get back in to Black Ops soon here, but the change of pace has been somewhat nice...

hooked the ps3 backup, very odd to play it again
the hd cable makes such a world of difference
i wish the games were available to download

did everyone see sony is offering membership to an ID theft detection company for 12 months?

hooked the ps3 backup, very odd to play it again
the hd cable makes such a world of difference
i wish the games were available to download

did everyone see sony is offering membership to an ID theft detection company for 12 months?

Were you not playing on an HDMI cable before? Or are you saying that you were playing Xbox without an HDMI cable?

xbox without the hdmi
going from HD to non really makes you miss it
a year ago i would have told you it doesn't make a difference

The store finally came back online today. Bout fucking time...I can finally get the third Back to the Future episode! The new Black Ops maps are still nowhere to be found though. Looks like the "welcome back" free stuff isn't up yet either...

Back