Play Station Network (PSN) DOWN!!!

What side are you on?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i played the new map pack on xbox
some pretty interesting ones, enjoyable
i think probably better than the 1st escalation pack
i hopped on the ps3 the other night to get some COD time in on that as well, so close to my 3rd prestige, and i'm working on my 2nd for xbox
the ps3 on HD is insane compared to regular cables for the xbox, but it almost seems like i have horrible lag on the ps3, i was getting smoked so bad
i'm really starting to think i'm gonna have to run the smaller better tv for the gaming systems
my big tv seems to be a little slow

on a side note
the other night, about 5am i was doing some headquarters games, and the party i was in got stuck with some brits, real f'in douchebags
but our connections all dropped from 3 and 4 green bars, to 1 and 2 red bars
i think we got stuck on a british server and got blown out of the water
empty a whole clip into someone and still wind up dead

Oh, so you've got the PS3 and the Xbox hooked up to different TVs? I was going to say, you could switch the HDMI cable back and forth to whatever you're playing at the moment.

I haven't really played much CoD lately, still need to get a new controller. I've mostly just been playing the Fallout games...

no, they are both connected to the 46" insignia
i thought xbox had its own sort of hdmi cable output that you had to use
i will have to look into this tonight
the other tv is in another room, but i bring it out to the living room and set it up on a cooler if someone comes over with their own ps3 or xbox, so we can both play FFA full screen

i ran 2 30 kill nuketown games lastnight using mostly the ballistic knife and slashing (xbox)
both had final kill cam of ballistic knife shots, on one i got 5 headshots, 3 of which were ballistic knife headshots

anyone gotten the download-able ps3 games yet?
i have to get that little big planet sooner than later cause i opened my big fucking mouth about it lol

no, they are both connected to the 46" insignia
i thought xbox had its own sort of hdmi cable output that you had to use
i will have to look into this tonight
the other tv is in another room, but i bring it out to the living room and set it up on a cooler if someone comes over with their own ps3 or xbox, so we can both play FFA full screen

i ran 2 30 kill nuketown games lastnight using mostly the ballistic knife and slashing (xbox)
both had final kill cam of ballistic knife shots, on one i got 5 headshots, 3 of which were ballistic knife headshots

i have to get that little big planet sooner than later cause i opened my big fucking mouth about it lol

Lol no, the xbox connects to your standard HDMI. Microsoft just marketed a "Xbox HDMI" to try and get people to spend 50 bucks on something that should only cost 10 bucks max.

god damn you xbox, you got me again.
guess who's gonna be playing in HD now...
woop woop
i hope this still applies for the 4gb deal i got.
i could have sworn it looked like a special connection, but i didnt really pay close attention

Nice, sounds like you were tearing shit up. I've been playing on Xbox a little bit when I hang out with my brother. The reversed triggers still trips me out a little, but I've gotten used to it for the most part....

The store is back up but they haven't actually announced the free stuff yet, so I guess we'll have to wait a few more days on that...

nope.. regular ol hdmi .. haha

I was wondering about that too actually, since some of the 360's accessories are special Microsoft only pieces like the hard drives. My 360 is one of the old units, so it's only got component HD...

i dunno.. i had the 20gb Pro, recently got the 250gb slim and just unplugged and plugged in.. i did change the power supply cable though.. everything else is the same

There was even a debate about how if you bought the 4GB new slim xbox, and wanted to upgrade the HD, you had to buy the microsoft licensed one or you would be banned permanently. Wrong again, it was just a ploy by Microsoft to once again make you pay 140 bucks for THEIR harddrive, when you could have spent 50 bucks on a different brand.

or open the case on your old hard drive and remove the (20-250gb)hard drive, snap it in place on the new one..

So wait, basically the 360's official Microsoft HDs are just cases that house a standard PC hard drive that you can easily swap out? How did I not know this?

Because they dont want you to know and hold the warranty over your head so you're too scared to figure it out.

so i hooked up the HD cable lastnight
didn't really notice much in the way of lag, but i also didn't do very well for the most part
played CTF against a party of 15th prestiges who just ran my team of 2nd prestige and lower down and then camped on all our spawn spots
the next game i got put on their team and I beat them to the flag every time and got every capture

i just fail to see how being in a party of all high ranking players with 17 days of playtime can be fun playing against people with 2 days of play time, and just killing them every time they spawn

got marathon pro lastnight, thats the one thing i cannot live without
just changes the whole game for me

I don't think I've ever gotten Marathon Pro. It kind of annoys me how they made it so you have to play CTF to get it. Sometimes I go through entire games of CTF and can't get a capture because somebody grabs our flag too. I figure I'll just get it once I hit final prestige.

Oh, and the free game shit is finally up, so go download your free games bitches. It's in the store under "Welcome Back!"...

Back