Play Station Network (PSN) DOWN!!!

What side are you on?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

marathon pro is absolutely life changing, trust me, you NEED it
get yourself a subgun, and ballistic knives
lightweight, sleight of hand, and marathon
i have pro on all 3 and i can usually avoid enemies just by out running them, unless they are quick aimers
worry more about the flag than your kill count
if the flag is gone, just go behind their flag spot and wait it out
either they will return it or it will be capped and come back, then you grab it and run like hell, avoid open areas, use weird routes, stay in buildings and try to run around corners and such
ballistic knives is the fastest to run with, 1 shot kill, and fast stabs
dive for the flag cap, in case they put a claymore on your flag spot

Lmao that's kind of how I've ran it through in my mind. The dive is a nice touch though.
I always look at it and think unlimited running time...:yes:

marathon pro is absolutely life changing, trust me, you NEED it

It is nice. I've had it before in Modern Warfare 2. It's much easier to get there; you just have to run a certain amount of miles...

Last edited:
That would have been nice. Haha I had everything except the ctf requirements from regular gameplay, and after about only 4-5 matches I played yesterday I only need 2 more flags. Like an idiot I figured core would have been easier at first, but I forgot about the constant map. lol once I got back into hardcore I was getting at least two flags a match. I actually like CTF. Nice change of pace from TDM.

my GT is the same for everything, been lucky so far and haven't encountered another reckedracing since 2002 when i came up with the name

Oh yea, got my marathon pro. You weren't kidding. AWESOME. And I think I genuinely enjoy ctf more than TDM now. I love my lightweight smg class, until the spyplane shows up.

CTF is a lot of fun, especially when you get people with mic's that know what the fuck they are talking about. Good communication is the key to plunder and pillaging.

Definetly. I was on firing range with a bunch of idiots. It was one big clusterfuck. I had like three captures in the bag if they just would have given me one ounce of coverage. There were people literally stopped watching me run by them only to have us both mowed down from behind since they turned to see if I'd made it. I was clearly telling then my path and asking for coverage. Then they had the balls to tell me I sucked when I said screw it and took what chances I could get alone.

never really played CTF .. played earlier and got 3 captures..

oh and i love playing gun game and just knifing people.. its gets them utterly pissed off.. especially when i keep knifing them when they're on the crossbow.. lol

haha.. people get all

ffffuuuu_RE_Rule_34-s513x387-102645.jpg

about it.. lol

old lady watching youtube videos drops me to 2 bars on PS or xbox
she's wireless and i'm wired to the router
very disappointing
hard to get a good match in with lag like that

Back