please a little help guys(thanks)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wooooow chill out dont get all heated crack head

oohhh.. you are so fucked now
One, shut the fuck up, you have no right to tell me to "chill", Two get you head out of your ass, you may like it up there but damn dude you walk around like a dumbass and try and have people spoon feed you because you are to fucking lazy for your own good. Three, fuck you im done with your bullshit questions and ricer ass "mods" go fuck yourself, i hope that you realize the consequences of your dumbass actions and total your car because your brakes went out and you slammed into a tree doing 89 mph racing a mustang you thought you could "whoop up on" Your car is fucked, its a piece of shit and a worthless one at that. Im sick and tired of your immature attitude, learn to grow up and not act like a two year old playing with a hot wheels car. Fuck off, go find somewhere else to "play" and stay the fuck away from here. Dickwad.

Sincerely,
Hondadude141

This isn't High School. There are a bunch of knowledgeable people on here to socialize in a place of common interest. You, and a handful of others on this site, are too sophomoric to understand anything about respect and maturity.

Once again, you have a lot of learning/growing up to do.

I was fortunate enough to have drivers training in high school. Also we have the graduated licensing system in Ontario which when you turn 16 you take a written test and get a G1 license meaning you can now drive a car with a driver with minimum of 5 years driving experience in the passenger seat. After a year you are eligible for your G2 which allows you to drive a car by yourself but you cant have any alcohol in your blood or leave the country. After a year of that you can get your G which is your full license. Might sound like a bitch but its proven to make safer better drivers. Ontario boasts some of the safest roads, unfortunately also has some of the strictest laws and fines for it.

Like everyone has said, read, practice and know the shit out of the car you will be using. Know and adjust your mirrors, seats and steering wheel. All controls too. Check your blind spots and mirrors every 10 seconds.

Last edited:
:stop: before you get to the stop sign. anything that can be construed as past the stop sign = immediate driver test fail (at least it was when i took my test). test admin said if i couldn't see enough of oncoming traffic after i had stopped correctly (prior to the stop sign) and looked both ways, i was allowed to inch forward until i could see.

lame. but...good to know.

(to the rest of HS: can't we just turn this thread into a repository of the obvious instead of a bashfest?)

and yah im done buildiong my car

heres my mod. list

-new carbon fiber exaust tip
-new p.s pump
-new radiator
-new belt
-new injen ram intake
-new strut bar

and after al of this i look down on part of my engine and theres a small puddle of oil............... : ( the fun never stops!

lol

Wow. You've done all that work and still haven't learned a damn thing. You didn't "build" anything. Tearing a motor to the block and starting from scratch is building. Fully restoring your paint, body and/or interior is building. You; You painted your valve cover and gave your car a tuneup. A ps pump and radiator isn't a mod. It's a repair. A new belt and plug wires isn't a mod. It's a tune up.

And lets see. Apparently you're leaking oil, yet blowing money on a new deck and speakers was more important. I guess you'll need those good speakers so your engine knocking doesn't interrupt your tunes. How can your car be done and built if it's still having issues?

If i see one more thing done to your car before you fix the neccisary mechanical fucking problems so help me god im going to tear into you like there's no fucking tomorrow, mark my words. You sir piss me off and i am a very mild tempered person, your dumbass p.o.s. "mods" will what will get you or someone else injured/killed, and by god i hope that its not the other person that gets hurt. You are a fucking tool, douchebag, dumbass, and so many otherthings. Smarten up dumbass, you are a fucking idiot, go play in traffic.

I fucking concur. 91 I imagine you have at least $450 racked up in "performance mods." But let me ask you this. Did you fix that rotor yet?

Jumping Jesus on a fucking pogo stick. Were you even too lazy to click on the links I posted for you?

I hope you fail your test miserably just to teach you a lesson.

Yes i think he was. Jumping jesus on a pogo stick? That's a new one lol. I'd rep if i could but I still need to spread it around.

wooooow chill out dont get all heated crack head

Wow. We've all done nothing but try to help you and you still insult people. I'm fucking tired of it. Why must you bite the hand that feeds? You criticize so many other people (case in point boostedmirage's oem spoiler), but you can't take our criticism.

I've noticed so many trends with you that i'm pretty fucking tired of.

You post threads begging for help, but when it's not good enough or not what you want to hear you get all defensive and bitch about it. Who do you think you are?

You've repeatedly ignored safety problems in your car, and have put more money in a stereo and exhaust than the important stuff.

Your mod list mostly includes 20 minute tune up things, and we've had to spoon feed you and do every thing short of doing it for you, yet you act all hard and act like you know everything.

Then when people bring up the fact that you really don't know anything and have alot of learning and growing up to do you leave negative rep (which there's no point as your rep power is zero. it's not doing anything) and turn around and dole out baseless insults such as crackhead or faggot.

Then when we rebuke your insults you instantly turn around and act like you're just kidding (calling someone a crack head isn't just kidding. That's bullshit. Fuck you) You then kiss ass so people will lay off.

You then say things like "fine ill stop posting" or "fine i'll never ask a question" just to get us to apologize for being so rash. Its tired.

You are the laziest fucking person i have ever seen. You're not happy when we suggest resources. You're not happy when we link you to resources. The only thing that makes you happy is when we do all the resource for you, and spoon feed you everything. When we don't, you bitch and bitch until someone does.

Considering your priorities with car parts you are gonna crash your car. I just hope you're not going fast, cause I would hate to see you get hurt. Especially if your stupidity hurts another person. But I think that's the only way you're gonna learn safety comes first.

At this rate you're gonna grow up to be the next Nick Hogan. His best friend is brain dead because he was irresponsible and decided to act stupid in his car. I'm just happy that you're playing with a 100 horsepower econobox and not a supra cause you pose a danger to others. I'm tired of saying it. Fix your fucking brakes.

I've held my tongue for so fucking long about what I think of you. Really. Like hondadude I'm hard to piss off. Hell, I'm a pacifist vegetarian who lives by the laws of karma. But I'm just gonna come out and say it. I don't like you. You have no respect for other people and as such I have no respect for you.

Wow. You've done all that work and still haven't learned a damn thing. You didn't "build" anything. Tearing a motor to the block and starting from scratch is building. Fully restoring your paint, body and/or interior is building. You; You painted your valve cover and gave your car a tuneup. A ps pump and radiator isn't a mod. It's a repair. A new belt and plug wires isn't a mod. It's a tune up.

And lets see. Apparently you're leaking oil, yet blowing money on a new deck and speakers was more important. I guess you'll need those good speakers so your engine knocking doesn't interrupt your tunes. How can your car be done and built if it's still having issues?

I fucking concur. 91 I imagine you have at least $450 racked up in "performance mods." But let me ask you this. Did you fix that rotor yet?

Yes i think he was. Jumping jesus on a pogo stick? That's a new one lol. I'd rep if i could but I still need to spread it around.

Wow. We've all done nothing but try to help you and you still insult people. I'm fucking tired of it. Why must you bite the hand that feeds? You criticize so many other people (case in point boostedmirage's oem spoiler), but you can't take our criticism.

I've noticed so many trends with you that i'm pretty fucking tired of.

You post threads begging for help, but when it's not good enough or not what you want to hear you get all defensive and bitch about it. Who do you think you are?

You've repeatedly ignored safety problems in your car, and have put more money in a stereo and exhaust than the important stuff.

Your mod list mostly includes 20 minute tune up things, and we've had to spoon feed you and do every thing short of doing it for you, yet you act all hard and act like you know everything.

Then when people bring up the fact that you really don't know anything and have alot of learning and growing up to do you leave negative rep (which there's no point as your rep power is zero. it's not doing anything) and turn around and dole out baseless insults such as crackhead or faggot.

Then when we rebuke your insults you instantly turn around and act like you're just kidding (calling someone a crack head isn't just kidding. That's bullshit. Fuck you) You then kiss ass so people will lay off.

You then say things like "fine ill stop posting" or "fine i'll never ask a question" just to get us to apologize for being so rash. Its tired.

You are the laziest fucking person i have ever seen. You're not happy when we suggest resources. You're not happy when we link you to resources. The only thing that makes you happy is when we do all the resource for you, and spoon feed you everything. When we don't, you bitch and bitch until someone does.

Considering your priorities with car parts you are gonna crash your car. I just hope you're not going fast, cause I would hate to see you get hurt. Especially if your stupidity hurts another person. But I think that's the only way you're gonna learn safety comes first.

At this rate you're gonna grow up to be the next Nick Hogan. His best friend is brain dead because he was irresponsible and decided to act stupid in his car. I'm just happy that you're playing with a 100 horsepower econobox and not a supra cause you pose a danger to others. I'm tired of saying it. Fix your fucking brakes.

I've held my tongue for so fucking long about what I think of you. Really. Like hondadude I'm hard to piss off. Hell, I'm a pacifist vegetarian who lives by the laws of karma. But I'm just gonna come out and say it. I don't like you. You have no respect for other people and as such I have no respect for you.

GAWD DAMN!!! Truer words have never been spoken! Its like you read my fuckin mind....

Thanks. But I imagine we're all thinking the same thing.

lol im sure we are

RonaldMcGTFO.jpg

im down, im sick of this freakin dumbass

hmmm i guess this means he'll have to go pester people on HT Lmfao!

*jaws theme song*

Here's come Eg6sir to save the day and lock the thread lol, i can just feel it

oh we will because your threads usually contain mindless bullshit anyway, and what we usually start talking about in here is WAY better than anything you have to say. And who would want to talk about your car anyway. I give it a few weeks maybe a month and that thing will be toast and you'll leave, Which will be like the day Noah saw land, and he said "hallelujah!!!!"

i hope u guys waste my time with words that have nothing to do with my honda.........

Its only fair considering how much of our time you've wasted with stupid questions that a simple google search would answer.

As for your honda I don't give a fuck. I don't give half a fuck. Hell, I couldn't fucking care less. It'll blow up in a month or two anyway

Last edited:
I give it a few weeks maybe a month and that thing will be toast and you'll leave, Which will be like the day Noah saw land, and he said "hallelujah!!!!"

As for your honda I don't give a fuck. I don't give half a fuck. Hell, I couldn't fucking care less. It'll blow up in a month or two anyway

Amen! Hallelujah!

Remember, he still has to attempt to pass his drivers test.

Back