PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!&#33

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ftu4life

OK I GOT A 91 HONDA CIVIC 4DR AND IM TRING TO PUT A D16A1 IN BUT THE STOCK MOUNT OFF THE CAR DONT BOLT TO THE MOTOR AND THE MOUNT FROM THE MOTOR SITS THE MOTOR ON THE FIRE WALL? WHAT IM I DOING WRONG AND CAN SOME ONE HLEP PLEASE

Quoted post[/post]]
OK I GOT A 91 HONDA CIVIC 4DR AND IM TRING TO PUT A D16A1 IN BUT THE STOCK MOUNT OFF THE CAR DONT BOLT TO THE MOTOR AND THE MOUNT FROM THE MOTOR SITS THE MOTOR ON THE FIRE WALL? WHAT IM I DOING WRONG AND CAN SOME ONE HLEP PLEASE
you aren't doing anything wrong. The D16A1 isn't a bolt in process. It's a myth that the D16a1 and DOHC ZC are exactly the same. Get creative like I did when I put a D16a1 in my friend's CRX, I used a B Series bracket (or the stock d series one would work too) and drilled a hole so I can bolt it to the block to where it sits in the perfect spot so I can use the stock driver side mount. Since there will be only one bolt holding that bracket to the motor, you need to run at least a Grade 8 bolt...I suggest something even stronger though.

Back