Please help... b16a2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cyphen19823

Okay im buying my b16a2 off a friend of mine this week on the 16th, he said its got cam gears new rings, and pistons in it and some head work. he wasnt to sure when i asked him for details he said it was awhile ago. but anyways i was looking around before i posted and none of the peoples threads seemed to match what i want to do with my car. Im planing to go forced induction later on but i dont have the money for it right now, and im not to sure on completely what i need to go forced induction. so il hold off on that, anyways to the quesstion i have.

I was reading some dudes signature on here and it said all noobs read before building, anyways i read his signature and everything i wanted to do kinda went out of the door, i just wanted to put a pair of injectors,intake,headers,exhaust, fuel pump, and msd on my car. but i dont know if i would need a turbo to compinsate for all the air/fuel :confused:. Also whats the diffrence between saturated injector and a peak and hold injector?:confused: is one for diesel application? im looking for a goal of around 200whp without having to spend some insane amount of money im not looking to go crazy, just want a little giddy-up and be able to save some money. WITHOUT HAVEING TO GO FORCED AIR. please help im so lost in knowing what to do for 200whp. please no one do this to me im newb :axe:

P.S i tried to organize the post as much as i could so no one goes blind reading it:blink: i understand if no one wants to reply cause im new.

Last edited:
In all honesty, 200 whp all motor isn't going to be cheap at all.

200 whp on a B16A2 is going to take AT LEAST the following:

Higher Comp.
Decent headwork
Valvetrain
Cams
Intake mani
Decent header
Exhaust
Decent clutch

and a tune above all.

That might put you somewhere close, say in the neighborhood of ~185-195 whp depending on how crazy you go with the parts I listed.

You don't need to worry about injectors right this second. They aren't going to do you any good if there isn't any supporting mods.

Just put it in for right now, research a crap ton, then build. I have a stock B16 in my EF and its plenty quick enough to have fun with.

Back