please help car wont start dont no why?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id tell you how to get it off but if you bought a manual you wouldnt need me too.

buy pullying it? it wwas attactdt to something?

No, It's just pressed on there. Grab it and pull it off. It's keyed so the new one will have to go on in the same orientation.

AND BUY A MANUAL!!!! EVERYTHING THAT YOU POST ON HOW TO DO IS IN THERE!!!!!!!!!

Stop telling him how to do things, and he will stop posting easy to figure out threads with some of the most basic questions. You are just perpetuating his ignorance.

Stop telling him how to do things, and he will stop posting easy to figure out threads with some of the most basic questions. You are just perpetuating his ignorance.

I agree with this. I've told him to buy a repair manual three or four times now, but he just ignores it and keeps asking questions because people keep answering them. If we just start ignoring the dumb questions then eventually he'll either wise up, buy a manual, do some reading, and actually ask educated questions, OR, he'll go find another forum and bug them with this crap...I'd be ok with either outcome...

he'll go find another forum and bug them with this crap...I'd be ok with either outcome...

H-T? haah oh that would be HILARIOUS! he thinks he's getting crap over here, he calls one of them a ricer, haha, he's screwed! Im done helping the idiot.

Its ok at this rate his car will fall apart or blow up in the next few weeks and he wont need to ask questions anymore.

Yeah, either that, OR, we'll be seeing posts like:

"hey guyz theres a big hole in teh bottom of my engine how do i fix it? can somebody help PLZ!!!!"

Well maybe by then people will have figured out that he doesnt deserve their help and they wont respond with answers. That would be a funny thread though.
"There is a gaping hole in my block with some metal sticking out, and this black liquid pouring out. What is the liquid and can I fix the hole?"

Well maybe by then people will have figured out that he doesnt deserve their help and they wont respond with answers. That would be a funny thread though.
"There is a gaping hole in my block with some metal sticking out, and this black liquid pouring out. What is the liquid and can I fix the hole?"

just take a little piece of duck tape and some black rtv silicone to fix that right up... haha

hahah... no, twenty bucks says one, you don't even know what we are talking about as far as the hole and what would cause that hole to be there.

and Two you probably have no idea what the heck black rtv silicone is....

I love how when you realize you are pretty much backed into a corner in here you tuck your tail and try to blend in. You called out a mod and quite a few other people and now you are dealing with the consequences of such actions. Im no longer here to help you, i only help people who make the initiative to get a repair manual, do thier research, and most of all i don't help ricers. None of us has the time to waste on spoon feeding your dumb ass. YOU go get a life, BUY a fuckin repair manual, and STOP posting bullshit things in the Accord forum. You don't seem to want to take care of the car you have so why do we need to help you, and/or give you advice that you aren't going to take, or actually try to do?? Goodluck with your 91 Accord but until you can show a picture of you READING a fucking manual, you will not get ANY help from me.

The end.

This thread is full of epic win period. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back