Please help ! D16 swap< $$ reward !!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well im just sayin...into a 94 civic seems kinda pointless...another ef maybe... i mean i know hes already got that motor buuut theres just no way id spend the time swappin it in. id definately find a bigger motor lol

Wow I can do a swap in 4-5 hours (i know it will take others longer) and have a running car again for free with parts i have laying around. Spending money on a unknown motor that could posiably be bad and i will still have parts laying around all over the place seams pretty stupid to me. :asshat:

Wow I can do a swap in 4-5 hours (i know it will take others longer) and have a running car again for free with parts i have laying around. Spending money on a unknown motor that could posiably be bad and i will still have parts laying around all over the place seams pretty stupid to me. :asshat:

jeeez chill...thats what i said. you already have all the parts and such to do it so it works for you. is this swap your only car??

Back